Band Name Ideas

Hey, why dont you guys come up with a name for my band? We have tried for ages to come up with a name but we never settle for a name. We play some sort of progressive metal. If you want to please suggest some.

Systematic Virus
Demonia
Red-eyed Satan
Change the channel, marge
Soul-destroyed
Go for the kill
Dead-on Run
The Green and Blue Faces
Fragmenter
Mental Disturbance
Sinister
Princible of Plague
Broke
Household Wreckage
Joker is Wild
Troublemaker
Shark's in the water... our shark
Primary Fire

There's this jazzy cool band from Finland called "Eternal Erection". my mom just bought the record. its good shit. its almost popular here :D

Why!? OH... PLEASE TELL ME WHY?!!?! WHY THIS COLD REJECTION? Why do you condemn me to wander the face of the earth without a name for my band?! Have I wronged you in the long forgotten past? Or have I wronged your brother? If that is my sin please forgive me in the name of our Lord Tobias Fünke!

Zompig is probably the greatest dutch word ever.

But then again dutch is full of wonderful words which dutch people simply can't understand... oh sometimes it's great being foreign. Though it makes it hard not to break into wild laughter during a normal conversation.

'worstelen' is a good one too. Or ruzie.

And what there means fish means "if" in norwegian...

I love languages. :D

The weirdest real one that I've heard of is...

Dyslexia Powered Infant Catapult

Their "stuff" is pure shit imo, like watching a fuzzy tv at full volume.

I'm original

Wink 182
Food Fighters
Corn (back to front 'r')
Limp Biscuit
Britney Spearment

If somehow those bands remind you of certain bands (highly unlikely), don't assume I like those particular band, but I'm convinced these are original.

Why!? OH... PLEASE TELL ME WHY?!!?! WHY THIS COLD REJECTION? Why do you condemn me to wander the face of the earth without a name for my band?! Have I wronged you in the long forgotten past? Or have I wronged your brother? If that is my sin please forgive me in the name of our Lord Tobias Fünke!

i thought "no" was a good name for a band.

:rolleyes:

Polygamic Sodomization
The Art Of Knowing
Daddy's Demon
Depression Boulevard
W.E.A.K. (Wartime Effigies Are Killers)