Band Name

i just saw the seal pic and thought, what the heck, time to defend a damsel's honor from hordes of sex-crazed dt-fans again.
then i noticed that no-one has yet posted a remark on the good looks of the beautiful polar animal (or was it astarte finally posting a pic of herself? :p ), and i very much wonder why: milky-white skin, deep dark eyes... come on, that seal is actually an angel made flesh! ;)

rahvin. (proud of his own army of dead moles)

@Final_Vision: Don't worry man.. ;)
I just get so angry when people mistake my baby polar bears for seals :mad: :mad:

Siren :p

are we obsessed with white furry animals?¿
I'm getting scared....next targeted animal.....dolly (artritic by the way)
:)

FatherVic, you've got nothing to be scared of if you are not a white little cute furry animal :)
Which you aren't....... Right......? :)

Edit: furry, not fury.. ;p

A would like to see an epic battle between the unholy seal/baby polar bears and the dead army of moles. FV could lead the baby seals/polar bears, since apparently hes a furry white creature (as we all expected him to be)

Ironically the white, furry, innocent looking type of seal is called harp seal... their fate is already written :cry:
....but.... why seals?!?! why not penguins :p

@siren; f_v well some ppl just change sex....others got bigger boobs and some other reduce their noose (I need one of those too :( ) I chose getting my whole body to be covered with white fur....shame it's normally hot here.... I look like Copito de Nieve (first totaly white ape in the world, who lives in Barcelona of course!!)
The only bad thing is that ppl always look at me strange, and instead of saying "hey you are a furry human" they say "hey you're naked" as if polar bears had to wear trousers and shirts all around!!! :loco:

@astarte: well 'cause you only could make swimming cloth out of penguines :p

:confused: I only left the forum for a couple of days, and the thread turned to some Seals vs Bears War observation?

well, some of you asked which sort of music I'm going to play. Well, I can give you some samples, if you are not too lazy to download them. These are actually my previous band's music (I play guitar there), which composed solely by me, so I just change the members, and the name :)

I hope this will give you a better idea, and new paranoic names will come to your mind

http://xexil.com/neocrima
login: "neocrima"
passwd: "w3li$t3n"

A paranoic thread? I'm the man here!!! Ok, so we have a FaterCopito, a pic of "Polar Astarte", Siren as a Greenpeace member and |ngenius just arriving to make it: the best paranoic thread ever!!

You can laugh remembering the childish battle of Mordor against Minas Tirith, the battle of the dead army moles (with a californian surfer as a leader) against the polar bears (with Fathercopito as their captain-general) will be the best bloodish war never seen by human eyes (maybe the Zergs could be more bloodish, I don't know).

@FatherCopito, master of the bears: Ppl don't need to see you naked to say you look strange,man. You don't drink alcohol and you're still in love with Bender!! (Me?!?!) Wonderful contradiction, indeed.

@Skald: Don't disturb us, you know we can't stop when the paranoia begins.

@ Cómeme el Rahve.

@ Siren & Astarte: You won't join in that war, we can practice the reciprocal love out there. :D

|ngenius (who knows the war is actually inside his mind)

@Skald: I listened to Dreamwave and Breath no more. I liked the music, but the voices suck. Especially the man's (hope it's not you :eek: ). Get better singers.
Oh, and for the name..: something that contains the word Mist?

well skaldy, what could you expect from this forum. I like my seal/bear wars, and I like em bloody!

As long as I get to be the referee ill let you have the war but it must be in Bosnia!

As for your band skaldy I will check out im kinda listeting to..........dun dun DUN! Iron Maiden on the cd player at the moment :D

Originally posted by Siren
@Skald: I listened to Dreamwave and Breath no more. I liked the music, but the voices suck. Especially the man's (hope it's not you :eek: ). Get better singers.
Oh, and for the name..: something that contains the word Mist?

thank you, Siren. you are right, my singer does suck. It's not me, I play guitar.

hmm... Mist? no, not really... anything brighter? or darker?

with a certain guilt feeling about having nothing to add concerning furry white animals (or beast of stan's own hellish creation, with a little help from humphrey the talking iguanadon[not that being an iguanadon in 2002 is mildly strange all by itself]) I migt add some stuff about bandnames :

breath no more
sounds pretty good actually

how about :

... and mountains

or

... and lakes

or maybe even

... and all the rest

l a k e

is simple, yet full of association (the main ones probably fishy, or furry, depending on your climate)

or, one stolen from the demo tape of a cool band :

waveless ocean

pit gurgler

ineffable

mother's least fine

the project love
("listen, this is science!" )

science of things

mother one

mother end

mother black night

black alfa romeo

azzamhazzanhzathzu

the brightest of the polar midwinter stars

adrift

conjurerer

steel invaders

steel defenders

steel abusers

steel injectors

steel power

power steel

the metal men

IRON MEAN

atombic

liver of fish

the trollocks

the gotcha pistols

kings of metal (yeah, give it to 'em!!)

womanowar

facepaintmask

facepaint

cage of despair

something wicked

something else, also wicked, not quite as much though, and coming another way

waypoint

the study

think tank

drink tank

missile impact

pussy molester

liars-in-bed

the perfect polyhedron

dotdotdot

bandname

winterjoy

dying haze

mourning mists

good mourning

abstract infinty

the drug that melted jonah's brain

bright serenity

HURRGA!

plato

ok, that should suffice for now, get back to my (and my band, the strawmen of pluto from vega 7)

I listened to The Key only to find you stole a riff from a Swedish tv show called Fångarna på fortet ;) I'm pretty sure this show exists in other countries too, but I don't know what it's called.
Maybe phyre knows...?

As for the name...
Icefrostwintermonsters is taken :lol:
Can't help you... sorry :s

hehe....like the seal pics
i've got a band name, but its for my use, and if i ever find someone using it, i will perform the second part of the second line of my sig on you. :D

Pandemonium Shadow Show.... or maybe Daemonion Keos and the other would be a cd title.... could work... :p

(and even tho i don't have a band yet don't take it :mad: )

Free Beer And Naked Women

That's excellent title for a band. You will perform all your shows to full audience 'cause there's the poster (without your pics of course) with text:

Free Beer And Naked Women here tonight!

Others that would work well on promo posters:

We rule, Everyone Else Sucks

We Play Good Metal

Free Sex

Random Ones:

Purgatory

Darker than any other Dark Place

Flying Squirels

Hounds of Hell

Pound Puppys (named after the short lived 80s cartoon childrens series :D )

Dark Tranquillity

In Flames

Children of Bodom

Shadow Divine

Grounddancer

Of Happiness and Eternal Daylight

The Knights of Eternal Dragons and Princess's with Kings and Swords and Shields

:D