Band Name

The Knights of Eternal Dragons and Princess's with Kings and Swords and Shields and Things You Have In Mind a Knight of Eternal Dragons Should Use!

fathervic (ohhhhhhhmmmm)

Originally posted by Everlost
I listened to The Key only to find you stole a riff from a Swedish tv show called Fångarna på fortet ;) I'm pretty sure this show exists in other countries too, but I don't know what it's called.
Maybe phyre knows...?

As for the name...
Icefrostwintermonsters is taken :lol:
Can't help you... sorry :s

Well, the riff wasn't actually stolen. This is a tune from the show which here was called "The Keys Of The Fort Boyard". We decided to make a short instrumental cover on it.
Shoud I call it "The Keys (TV show cover)", in order not to be accused of stealing riffs or what?

you have that show in Sweden and Russia ?
It's a french show (Fort Boyard is in France, at least), but you have your own versions in another castles, or it is dubbed, or it is shot in the same place, but another day (?)

I mean, since 2 or 3 years, there are famous people who are playing, but i don't think they are known abroad ...

Here is a picture from the "true" Fort Boyard, built between 1804 and 1857 (but his construction was planned since the beginning of the XVIIth century), which became obsolete a few years

A216_Rochel_Fort-Boyard_Sud.jpg

that program was shoot here in Spain too....wasn't particulary good so I didn't pay attention to it!
I guess it's two years off now....

I have many band names that me and my band came up with... You can use one of them if you want.

Metamorphus
Method Destruction
Death in a Burning Bed
Slay the King
Burning Skulls
Already Dead
Striking Midnight
Swords of Death
Killed by You
Life in Hell
Demonic Victory
Death in Time
Stalking the Reaper
Death Inserted
Massive Blood
Death Clock

I hope these were of some use to you, if not just think of me as crazy... :) :loco:

heh.....if we're looking for funny tour poster titles, i got one... but you need two bands... one "The Spastic Monkey", and the other "Feces"

watch their faces when the come buy tickets to see the Spastic Monkey with Feces!

(sorry...kinda bad, but my friend liked it)

Originally posted by Everlost
@ Skald: My bad... sorry.. Didn't know that it was a cover.

:) it's ok, dude. Actually everyone who saw that show reacted like that first. I'm seriously thinking about renaming that damned thingie to .....er "Fort-Boyard-True-Obsession-Nocturnal-Tune".

anyways, was it a good cover or a shitty one? ;)

about names: Thank you all! you all came up with really crappy names, I just can't pick the crappiest one to take it for the band :rolleyes:

Anything else?

Yeah I thought the keys was actually pretty good........just suffers from bad recording quality and those programmed drums hehe.

Name for bands...
What about these?

Unchaste

Angellore

Evilyn

Synardom

...or take some name off a song like

Fjällstorm

Dödens Svarta Fana

Angel of Decease

Lords of All Fevers And Plague

what about these ...

icutmyfringetooshort -
(forthcoming side project - ireallydon'twantamullet)

corspepaint - (tres black metal)

Tres black metal (enter accent on e for more 'enigmatic' effect):D

The Lord of the Rings

Gandalf - (oh no thats a band already -ha ha)

PVC rash

Nappy rash

bacon rash(ers)

Rash -(probably thrash)

Ican'tpronouncethisgoddamname

Twinkle Twinkle Morning Star

GM (who is so bored that she actually finds these mildly amusing...:p :p )