band shirts

Rune Fairy

Mistress of Dragons
Anybody have links to some good online shops that have a decent variety of band shirts? There are some local stores here that have a good enough stock...but there's no way I'm paying (example) $90 for a Bal-Sagoth LS, or even $79 for a Burzum (girlie t-shirt).

:eek:

Originally posted by KamelotGuardian
How big are those Extra Large Shirts anyhow? Im pretty skinny. I dont wanna look like a wigger with a huge XL shirt.

They are very big...

And i agree that's a bad thing..

i'm kinda skinny too so i always redo the shirts when i get them..
make them smaller

Yeah, these super-large band shirts are a hassle. We're not all 2m Vikings (only Lordie is - I guess :lol: ). Some retailers carry shirts in L or even M. But this is very rare!!!

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead

No, you're not. I've seen your picture, you're tiny. You could probably fit into a XXS! :D Well, maybe more like a S or maybe a M.

no,i´m not tiny.my face is thin,i have very high cheek bones and because it was just a pic of my head,i just seems that i´m thin.
really,i need xl.well,maybe i´d fit into l,but i´m about 1,75 m tall,
and i hate it when shirts end over my hips...:rolleyes:

i would never wear so short tops!that would look absurd!
with the girls,it´s not just in the usa...in germany it´s the same,
but i hate this attitude - i don´t have to "sale" me in that way.
i´m happy with my long metal-shirts,and you´re right,i need this!;)

I'm not 2 m :cry: , 192 cm. But I usually never buy longsleeves cuz
they tend to always be too short in the arms. Actually I haven't
bought a metal shirt in a couple of years.

I don't have many band shirts but I'm so proud of owning a Tenhi longsleeve in M :D
but my Suidakra longsleeve is XL :rolleyes: and it's such a pity, cos it has a not so exaggerated and eye-catching print, but a more decent one ("Celtic Tunes Of War") ; which is another reason why I don't have too many band shirts (the flashy and "loud" prints)