Hypocrisy Shirts?

amonamarth10

Nov 9, 2004
Where can I find a good selection of Hypocrisy shirts? I checked out Nuclearblast's and Century Media's stores and I can't find any shirts in Medium or Large that aren't tour shirts. Can anybody tell me some good websites that sell to the US with good Hypocrisy shirts?

No clue. This weekend I just discovered the joys of Ebay and theendrecords store. I DID manage to get an Edge of Sanity shirt, though.

Also Live & Clips, that should be interesting.......with a free Hypocrisy poster!

I'm gonna buy these shirts at the concert.

haha medium or size large or sorta hard to find if they're not tour shirts. most shirts are in XL.

Import sites with reasonable shipping to US:
www.napalmrecords.com has the arrival album art shirt in L and XL i think
Inside US:
www.officialabyssrecords.com i think they got some obsculum LS
www.centurymedia.com used to have the hypocrisy shirt with text 'hypocrisy' in the front the the cross thing? in the back

try all those..if not, you try contacting centinex and i'm sure he's got some for sale or trade...supposedly.

amonamarth10 said:
When I wear XL It looks like a dress lol. Its sucks being 5'5''

well i'm 5'7 and even XL sometimes look fat on me at least it doesn't look like i'm swimming in there. If you want that arrival shirt, get Large, its european sizes so it should be smaller than regular US shirts..

will they be carrying any t-shirts to sell during their North America tour????????????

if so, IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO GETTING one

its been more than 8 years since I've wear a death metal t-shirt, so its about damn time I find one from Hypo!

I got one from the Nuclear Blast Shop.
It's XL european size and fits perfekt.
Erm...i'm 6'3"

try all those..if not, you try contacting centinex and i'm sure he's got some for sale or trade...supposedly.

supposedly? :D yes i do have older (but used) designs i would trade or sell.
the only one i can offer new/never worn is the final chapter, the one that everyone in north america has,.

enlighten us with your knowledge? if i had the tools to create my own hypocrisy shirts, believe me i'd of done it a loong time ago :)