Nevermore shirts?

bball_1523

Nov 23, 2003
Southern California
Visit site
Where can I purchase nevermore shirts? Preferrably medium sized (probably hardest to find). I've searched google, but haven't come up with many sites that have Nevermore shirts, and even if they do, there's not many medium shirts.

i want some too, and not overpriced! i'm sick of seeing like 20bux with an added 10 for shipping and tax.
i've been wanting a DNB or TGE (when it comes out) shirt.
my size is medium, but i always get larges. ever consider going up a size and dealing with the looseness of it? mediums were impossible to find for myself too. which is why i'm like fuck it i'll just get a large. after many years of doing this i've gotten used to the fit.

then again you may be skinnier than me (doubt it) and a medium is the perfect size for you. then agian i still fit into smalls, but its a tight fit...

zmetallica said:
i want some too, and not overpriced! i'm sick of seeing like 20bux with an added 10 for shipping and tax.
i've been wanting a DNB or TGE (when it comes out) shirt.
my size is medium, but i always get larges. ever consider going up a size and dealing with the looseness of it? mediums were impossible to find for myself too. which is why i'm like fuck it i'll just get a large. after many years of doing this i've gotten used to the fit.

then again you may be skinnier than me (doubt it) and a medium is the perfect size for you. then agian i still fit into smalls, but its a tight fit...

I'm really really skinny and short, so large look weird on me. Even if I wash them and try to shrink them, it doesn't work out well. That's what I've been doing with my Symphony X V shirt that was large when I ordered it, but I tried to shrink it a bit, and not much difference has happened.