medium sized nevermore shirts?

Or go to Europe, where the shirts aren't designed for a country full of fatasses. Sorry, but a lot of US sizing for shirts is ridiculous. I'm pretty skinny, but European Larges fit me great, US ones, not so good. Because I'm missing about 50-100 pounds of fat. My band just got t-shirts and the Medium fits pretty well but it feels like it should be a large. It's not that bad in width, but at the very least it's too long.

http://www.jsrdirect.com has a medium 2003 Enemies of Reality tour shirt, but it has dates on it. Otherwise go see them on tour, and and then kill two birds with one stone. They'll probably have your size, and you can wear something w/dates 'cause you'll have seen them :)

TheDreamingMind said:
I love going to a gig and seeing 5'4" skinny metallers with skintight jeans and a MASSIVE teeshirt dangling off them. Mucho hilariouso :p

well I certainly won't be wearing skintight jeans or a massive shirt dangling off me. If anything I'll probably have my Symphony X shirt and a pait of regular slacks, or I can go casual with a nice button shirt and slacks.