Band Shirts

Cryind_Soul said:
I wanted to ask if some shirts are about to come

There are 2 models so far...
The first one is a black t_shirt with just the logo on the front( and I have it:))
The second one is the cover of the CD with the logo.

Cryind_Soul said:
I wanted to ask if some shirts are about to come

Yes, the VERY limited full color tour shirt (front and back -- images will be up on the site when I put it up) will be available, as well as the classic logo-only shirt. All that plus a tour diary and pics will come as soon as I get a chance..

I got one in Cleveland and had a chance to talk to the guys for a minute. They are really cool and we have been playing the cd on the local college radio metal show here.

I remember that at the Katatonia Hamburg gig Mattias Norrman was wearing a cool Day Light Dies T-shirt before the show.

Another Question...... Is the Idle Demo sold out? I'm wonderin about that, since it doesn`t show up as a merchandise anymore. Would be very sad about that, because I still don't have a copy.

LG
Cathi

Actually, if you go to discography section it still has the buy it option...so I'm not sure if daylight dies is sold out, but the company isn't or what. But I'm still sad about that too 'caus I really wanted that one for forfeiture of life.

Deigea said:
Actually, if you go to discography section it still has the buy it option...so I'm not sure if daylight dies is sold out, but the company isn't or what. But I'm still sad about that too 'caus I really wanted that one for forfeiture of life.

Idle was a demo CD and only released in 1000 copies. We actually sold out of the supply we had, and will try and get some more in, but it'll get more difficult as obviously this is nearly sold out now..

Deigea said:
Hopefully if you get more idle cds I'll have some money and can get one, but from before, do you know when you'll get the t-shirts for sale on your site?

Soon. I'll try to get them up this weekend. I just need to count exactly what we have left so we don't try and sell something we don't have anymore..