band t-shirts

sold out im afraid, thanks to the argentinians

tits-out-girls.jpg

aaah! don't tell me that the 2 lightspots are on the front of the t-shirt.....
edit: should have looked better the first time:erk:

this is actually the first time I read something about people wearing band shirts to show that theyre different. There is something like overanalysing you know... I mean doesnt everyone just wear what he/she wants??

personally I want the hooded anathema sweater... because I just love the angel on it. and yes, especially because that one will probably end a bit further than under the tits. its cold in the netherlands you know!

CryingAngel said:
the most i hate Cannibal Corpse covers/shirts, and all this stuff with skulls and the Iron Maiden (trying to be scary)
my favored are, Opeth, Anathema, Therion (secret of the runes and the last two) Children of Bodom

you reckon children of boredom or therion tshirts look much more mature than iron maiden tshirts? whats wrong with metalheads these days :erk:

ah aye sorry, i forgot to mention there that the antimatter ladies were given 1st priority on this one, so im afraid magus, youre gonna have to try and beat susie up for it :D

you can always catch a flight to buenos aires...you could start here ;)

> http://www.platynum.com.ar/

breaklose said:
you reckon children of boredom or therion tshirts look much more mature than iron maiden tshirts? whats wrong with metalheads these days :erk:

aren't they??

571.jpg
ed7ab9640d4954c9f3a0fce3fbaaeb87.jpg

dc7d86411377b2696a5cebeb985ad13b.jpg
5497.jpg

Enjoying their music doesn't mean that i have to like their cover pictures = shirts

But it's always an individual taste matter

i dont find that children of bodom tshirt very clever or mature, especially compared to iron maiden tshirts. i wonder where children of boring scum got the idea of using the same character on every album cover from by the way :Smug:

ikeaboy said:
ah aye sorry, i forgot to mention there that the antimatter ladies were given 1st priority on this one, so im afraid magus, youre gonna have to try and beat susie up for it :D

you can always catch a flight to buenos aires...you could start here ;)

> http://www.platynum.com.ar/

Aa, I'm not gonna try and beat anyone up, this is stupid, and you're a big time liar.

that fancy metal t-shirts with dragons n swords printed both sides are good to be worn at some football derby or a festival,trying to look mean and ready for some fist fight(imagine some have prints all over the sleeves! )

actually there are some decent ones but the prints should be rather small and only in the front preferably.like tool ones yeah.and the anathema with the painting ('the scream'?) is pretty unique too

siderea said:
and i saw a janet jackson 1991 tour shirt in the second hand shop the other day, only 50 cents, anyone?
I saw an embroidered tennis-type Pink Floyd shirt the other day but didn't buy it, because... because I don't know why... shit... I'm so good in things like that, I mean by the time I realise I want something, that's surely sold out if I go back for it.
but okay, knowing me I think I would have given it to someone at that time, and knowing this I'm happy that I didn't buy it, cause he doesn't deserve it, not at all...