Band times for Showcase?

Yippee38

Living the dream!
Oct 8, 2002
Somewhere at 33,000'
Visit site
I was listening to Christ O today and thinking, "It would be cool if they played the whole album at the showcase." But then I realized that I had no idea how long they would be playing.

Any ideas?

I just really hope they go on last so they'll have a little more flexibility with their set times, Vanden Plas are by far my favorite band playing this year, and I would really like to see them play as many songs as possible. :)

I just really hope they go on last so they'll have a little more flexibility with their set times, Vanden Plas are by far my favorite band playing this year, and I would really like to see them play as many songs as possible. :)

I agree. What they also need to do is play some Abydos.

VP is my favorite band this year as well. I hope they go on last and play as much as possible but as much as I love VP and Christ O, I want to hear some material from their other albums as well.

Agreed, but with the popularity of FK amoung the PP fans, I'm afraid they'll probably get it. :erk:

VP & FK ARE co-headlining. I hope they (VP) go on last as well, but I really think that BOTH headliners will probably do nice full sets. It's a win/win situation, especially if you're like me, and dig BOTH bands.

Sorry for the delay guys, but here are the set times, along with door times....

Vanden Plas - 11:00 - 12:30
Freak Kitchen- 9:00 - 10:30
Cellador - 7:30 - 8:30
Krucible - 6:15 - 7:00

Doors open for Gols Badge holders at 4:30 PM, and Regular ticket holders at 5:15.

It should be posted in the Events detail section of the site tomorrow.......

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Shane

Ya know, just yesterday, I was just wondering if you could use the words "Vanden Plas" and "fuck shit up" in the same sentence...?

Now we know...

Rock on!

Sorry for the delay guys, but here are the set times, along with door times....

Vanden Plas - 11:00 - 12:30
Freak Kitchen- 9:00 - 10:30
Cellador - 7:30 - 8:30
Krucible - 6:15 - 7:00

Doors open for Gols Badge holders at 4:30 PM, and Regular ticket holders at 5:15.

It should be posted in the Events detail section of the site tomorrow.......

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Shane

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO way to go my brother!!!!!