Bands/Artists people would be surprised to hear that you like

Al Green
Lenny Williams
Viggo Mortensen (Yeah I had no fuckin clue he made music either, until a couple months ago.)
Most old Mo-town/Soul
(old) Coheed&Cambira
Phil Collins
Blind Melon (Though they are one of the most underrated bands of the 90's)
Old School Rap/Hip Hop
some new school Hip Hop (MF Doom, Immortal Technique, Nas, and the like)
Alkaline Trio (Should have made it big)
Gnarls Barkley
Dj Dangermouse
Tv on the Radio (I really don't know why I like them. I guess it's the soul vibe I get from them.)
and many more I can't remember right now.

I did not know of this thread before. That is why i made a thread about other music in the chat section.

I see i am not the only one to like Phil Collins and Depeche Mode. People are People is quite a good song.

No one likes Slipknot on here. I would be surprised about Korn thought. I gotta admit that i do listen to some of the nu-metal stuff from roadrunner records.

depeche mode
prince
culture club
korn
new edition
phil collins
old r&b/soul/motown
peter gabriel
madonna
outlaw country music (nelson, cash, jennings, etc)
shania twain
george strait
george jones
neil diamond
annie lennox
michael bolton

B.B King seriously rock!

Then we had this great troubadour in Sweden called Cornelis Vreeswijk. He was a great artist.

The Doors kicked ass with their 60's psychedelic rock/blues

Genesis/Phil Collins aint so bad!

Heartland rockers like John Cougar Mellancamp, Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams works too.

Elton John is a living genius.

I did not know of this thread before. That is why i made a thread about other music in the chat section.

I see i am not the only one to like Phil Collins and Depeche Mode. People are People is quite a good song.

No one likes Slipknot on here. I would be surprised about Korn thought. I gotta admit that i do listen to some of the nu-metal stuff from roadrunner records.

I must admit i like both Slipknot, Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park ect and the stuff from roadrunner that you mentioned.

michael jackson
2pac
MChammer
A few other old skl Rap/Hop Hop
Bob marley
Lil wayne (sorry)
Lady Gaga (I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sooo sorrryyyy)

B.B King seriously rock!

The Doors kicked ass with their 60's psychedelic rock/blues

Genesis/Phil Collins aint so bad!

Heartland rockers like John Cougar Mellancamp, Bruce Springsteen and Bryan Adams works too.

Elton John is a living genius.
Why would people be surprised that you listen to these groups? I think people on this thread are straying away from the main point of the title and now are just naming best non-metal groups/artists... just my opinion and observation...

Just to name a few:

Emimen
Lady Gaga
Britney Spears
Backstreet Boyz
Spice Girls
Tori Amos
Michael Jackson
The Goo Goo Dolls
Nickelback (older shit)
Avril Lavigne (like her older stuff more as well)

& Many more :lol:

OH and I can't believe I almost forgot; Justin Bieber of course!
LMAO.. I'm seriously kidding folks! -.-

Been listening to a few old bands lately.

Prism...I like that "Spaceship Superstar" song

Im new to the site so hopfully its ok to post links to youtube videos...if not I will remove the links.

Ive also been listening to the band Chillowack as well..."Fly At Night" is a decent tune...I like the beginning acoustic picking...sounds good.

Last edited by a moderator: