BANDS I AM LOOKING FOR CONTACTS *Please help if you can*

Do you mean to get in touch with them by official channels (mail, profiles...) somehow lost in the web or if someone knows them personally to make it easier?

Mmmm, about Cancer, you could try with contacting Liquid Graveyard and asking for a personal John Walker mail address, or trying to check his Myspace profile (I don't know if he still uses it, however is here)... I'm trying to look for Deathrow, but it doesn't seem easy to find a past trace.

Mmmm, about Cancer, you could try with contacting Liquid Graveyard and asking for a personal John Walker mail address, or trying to check his Myspace profile (I don't know if he still uses it, however is here)... I'm trying to look for Deathrow, but it doesn't seem easy to find a past trace.

No one is their right mind would bother using Myspace anymore. I haven't in years. I find most people via Facebook, but the members of Cancer all have too common of names to narrow it down. haha.

Email sent to LG contact on website.

No one is their right mind would bother using Myspace anymore. I haven't in years. I find most people via Facebook, but the members of Cancer all have too common of names to narrow it down. haha.

Unfortunately you're right... :lol:
However by Facebook isn't easy at all, I tried to search Deathrow members before but it looks like none of them has a profile. So the best way maybe i writing on your own wall or here and hope that somebody has a mail address... :rolleyes:

Glad to help you, Matthew! I have almost everything from Grinder outside "Nothing Sacred" LP but i believe soon i'll be able to add it in my collection :)
By the way, thank you for re-issues of both D.A.M. albums. I did interview with Jason and Andy from D.A.M. and it will appear in the first issue of my new printed fanzine "Stay Heavy" (check the website here - http://stayheavy.jimdo.com/)
And i definitely would like to do interview with Midas Touch! So it will be MUCH appreciated if you can help me to contact with somebody from this band!!
And speaking about Deathrow, i guess Michael Hoffmann from Assassin is the right person because he is really good friend of Milo, ex-Deathrow singer. But as far as i know, nobody from Deathrow wants to have something in common with the past. They even can't stand each other. But you can try :)

Glad to help you, Matthew! I have almost everything from Grinder outside "Nothing Sacred" LP but i believe soon i'll be able to add it in my collection :)
By the way, thank you for re-issues of both D.A.M. albums. I did interview with Jason and Andy from D.A.M. and it will appear in the first issue of my new printed fanzine "Stay Heavy" (check the website here - http://stayheavy.jimdo.com/)
And i definitely would like to do interview with Midas Touch! So it will be MUCH appreciated if you can help me to contact with somebody from this band!!
And speaking about Deathrow, i guess Michael Hoffmann from Assassin is the right person because he is really good friend of Milo, ex-Deathrow singer. But as far as i know, nobody from Deathrow wants to have something in common with the past. They even can't stand each other. But you can try :)

Ok, i will try that route with Deathrow. EVERYONE is bugging me to do Deception Ignored. hahaha. If they hate each other I may just do a straight license and get it back out there. I am not one to dig up bad feelings and make them relive something they don't want to.

Email me at tribunalrecords@aol.com and i will get you contact with Midas Touch and anyone else you need.

I sent message to Andy Grinder :) if you want you should put in a good word to him about the job i do on my reissues. it always helps to hear it from a fan i think. \m/

Ok, i will try that route with Deathrow. EVERYONE is bugging me to do Deception Ignored. hahaha. If they hate each other I may just do a straight license and get it back out there. I am not one to dig up bad feelings and make them relive something they don't want to.

"Deception Ignored" is definitely a masterpiece, but I wonder why no-one ever talks about "Life Beyond"... :confused: :bah: