MATT USED CDs FOR SALE

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
So I have been in the process of cleaning out my racks. Dupes, stuff just not interested in anymore, etc. I will be posting a link to download a PDF file here soon. If you see something, make an offer. None of this is collectible, but looking to get between $3-5 on some of it. Naturally, the multi-disc sets are a little bit more. But maybe I have that album you have been hunting for and cannot find it. who knows, right?

Also, there is a "NOTES" section which can help guide you on edition or anything wrong with the disc.

Justin Gaines, Johnny Blade and Jeremy can all vouch for my SUPER anal retentiveness when it comes to my CDs. So if something is wrong I note it, if not you can expect the best. Also, if you want further clarification please EMAIL ME at TribunalRecords@aol.com do not private message me via this forum. thanks.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HERE IS THE LIST:
http://www.divebombrecords.com/site/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/MATT-CDS-FOR-SALE.pdf

Again, just random odds and ends. Let me know if you need anything. TribunalRecords@aol.com

I did go ahead and price stuff, but open to offers as well.