Wanna Invade Europe, Please Help!!!

Sep 8, 2005
Hey Guys!! a little help here.

This is a call for all people in bands and people involved with the scene in their countries or people with contacts that wanna help.

Our bassist is Living in Grenoble, France right now , me and the others are planning to flight there and start giging as much as we can, so my first resource is this forum. i want to have some contacts of promoters, pubs, bands, metal shops etc. and start drawing a line for a little tour.

We are looking first contacts in France, Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, Chech Rep. Etc. because that are the countries or bassist had visited, but of course we wanna visit as much as we can. we don´t know to much people from there so im starting from 0 on this. no matter if we have 10 person gigs, we just wanna play there, is one of our dreams!!

We are a Mexican Band, with lots of experience, 11 years playing without interruptions and being the same guys from the begining, so we are a solid live band that wanna have fun in the old continent. We have a demo and two official albums released from the most importants labels in Mexico and Latin America. if you want the check us out visit www.myspace.com/solitudespace or www.solitude-site.com.

Please guys help, maybe we can arrange a tour with some bands from there or something like that, if some band are interested on a tour with us would be awesome. and as exchange we can arrange you a tour for you here in Mexico, it´s easy!! a lot of bands has come here and done cool gigs.

Ok i hope you guys can help some metal brothers here and if we visit your country, have some beers!!:headbang::kickass:

We are planning at least, in July or August, but can be later, the things is that im getting married in December, and i wanna to go europe before the wedding. Thanks for the Reply dude, im getting excited to tour with Deus.exe!!!

I can help you out too. southern germany.
my band is going on tour also in july/august, europe too. and we`re still searching for venues, bookers blabla, just like you said! so if somebody could help US out too, that would be great!!
(I`m already teaming up with "endprodukt" and the downtime guy (dont know his nick right now..). we could like do a sneap board tour!! that would be awesome!! deus, could you help us out? www.myspace.com/dargolf www.dargolf.de

I can help you out too. southern germany.
my band is going on tour also in july/august, europe too. and we`re still searching for venues, bookers blabla, just like you said! so if somebody could help US out too, that would be great!!
(I`m already teaming up with "endprodukt" and the downtime guy (dont know his nick right now..). we could like do a sneap board tour!! that would be awesome!! deus, could you help us out? www.myspace.com/dargolf www.dargolf.de

Sure dude anything to help.

I have to say though, July and August aren't really the best times for touring as it is right in the middle of Festival season. I would say that May or September / October are the best months for touring.

Hey who's your bassist ??
I live in Grenoble too !!

Really?? send me a PM with your email or phone dude, his name is Farid, he is working or something like that in Grenoble.
I´ll tell him to contact you there:headbang:

Maybe it's a bit off for you, but I can help you if you wanna come to Hungary ;)

Great!!! thanks dude, my bassits have some friends in Hungary, so we´re up for going there!!

Great!!! thanks dude, my bassits have some friends in Hungary, so we´re up for going there!!

Great we're looking forward to see you here :headbang: Last year there was a band here from Mexico, their name is Antimaster. There was also 2 bands from Brasil (Questions, Confronto) and a band from Canada (Zeroscape), so there was already some bands here from the other side of the ocean :)
There is 3 clubs here, I don't know which one will be the one to be your host, but I will ask them.