Anyone interested in doing a Keyboard intro for my band???

Sep 8, 2005
Hey guys

My band is recording a new song that will be included on a Cd we are releasing soon, but i feel that it needs a good intro, so maybe some of you keyboard sneapsters wanna do some stuff for us.

We want something short , 10-15 seconds i dont know, and we are looking for something like the end of Dark Tranquillity`s Zodijackal Light, something with that vibe.

As we gonna finance this cd/recording/mixing by ourselves we don´t have enough money to pay for this, so we are looking someone who could do it for free (I can offer graphic desing in exchange though).

Hope someone here can help us, PM Me!! Cheers!!

Hey Thanks!!

Yeah but i thing is more than 5 seconds, it has some weird noises, i always thought of it like it is the inside of a spaceship or something haha, i like that intermittent "Alarm" sound.

Today we start with drums, and tomorrow with guitars, having at least one guitar recorded, i`ll send it a clip for you.

Thanks Skinny:kickass:

Hey Dudes! i got the clip, check your Pm´s.

If someone else want to give this a shot, more than welcome.

I can probably do it, although I've never heard the song you're talking about... will have to check it out, I guess. you're looking for some kind of ambient/atmospheric synth stuff, right?

yeah, more than something musical, just noises and a dark industrial, atmospheric stuff.

Cheers Joshua.

Pd. i`ll send you the clip, check PM.

Guys onlye thing we want specially, is that if you could make like a sound coming before the song start, marking the tempo or something if that make sense.

Guys, tomorrow have a meeting with the band to show them all the intros i got from you, i tell you, this gonna be rough!! i like them all, sorry if i haven´t been on contact with some of you, this was a intense week haha.