Anyone interested in doing a guest solo?

Hey!
First off, I don't know ATB, in fact this was the first time I checked them out on youtube just to see what this Ometh thingy is.
I have to say that Ometh is not even remotely similar to your song so it gave me quite a headache what to solo over your rhythm track. Anyway, this is what I came up with: http://www.lifedanger.hu/sneap.mp3
Again, nothing like Ometh, I just layed down some ideas that I felt fits your theme best.
Let me know if you like it. If you do, give me a shout and I'll re-record a proper version of the solo (possibly in tune next time haha)

Jeebus... I'm not putting my crappy attempt up now... pfft.

Jeebus... I'm not putting my crappy attempt up now... pfft.

Can you post it up anyway just so we can have a listen to another take on the solo? Or I guess pm me a link if you're really that embarrassed about it.

I was kinda planning on giving it a go myself and wanted to listen to as many different versions as people came up with, just out of curiosity to see how it's done.

holy shit azisten!!!!! thats like exactly what I'm talking about!!!! Especially then end :D

Sorry if I made it confusing by saying the solo should be like ometh. I know the song is nothing like anything from ATB, it just has the same notes and kind of same feel as the end of the song ometh, which is why it popped into my head.

I really liked it, and I'm definitely considering it. I wanna let other people have a shot at this too though, so lets see what everyone else can do first.

I am glad you liked it man. By the way, what is your bands name and do you have a website where I can check you out a bit more?

Thanks to everyone else for your comments. It really means alot to me. Finally I can give something back to this community.:headbang:

we actually dont have a name or a myspace yet. Its a full band, and we are almost done writing, we've just come to a little roadblock in the name lol everything we think of is either lame or already taken

but all of our pre-production so far is here:
http://codingrockets.com/stuff/studio/new/

4 songs and an intro, 2 new songs to come :)

hey sorry this took so long

After showing the whole band we decided on using azisten's solo. Jey your solo was fuckin good too, its just that the band liked the other one better.

Anyways, thanks for the interest guys!