Would anyone like to do a guest solo for me?

wyllie

^^ Why-Lee^^
Sep 19, 2007
Glasgow,Scotland
www.myspace.com
Im talkin seriously demonic kill your mother and rape your dog style shred...

Im working on a big long song just now and im gonna put in a solo bit with clean guitar kinda opethish id say.

I'll post it in a few days once it's all finished up, i just wanted to see if anyone would be interested :headbang:

-Wyllie

I LOVE solo'ing; I wouldn't consider myself the fastest guy in the world by any means, but I'd like to think I've got some taste and a good sense for melody. How about you just post the song, and we'll all cook up our best, and you can decide?

Ack...oof...CLIPPING!!...blech

Dude, seriously, the guitars are clipping incomprehensibly! Turn 'em down and get a limiter on the master bus post haste. But the song is pretty cool, and the drums sound fantastic! What program are you using? And I already really dig your solo at the first groovy section, VERY Testament (both the solo and riff), but I'll see what I can cook up for the 2:20 breakdown.

Ack...oof...CLIPPING!!...blech

Dude, seriously, the guitars are clipping incomprehensibly! Turn 'em down and get a limiter on the master bus post haste. But the song is pretty cool, and the drums sound fantastic! What program are you using? And I already really dig your solo at the first groovy section, VERY Testament (both the solo and riff), but I'll see what I can cook up for the 2:20 breakdown.

:S i didnt see it cliping THAT much? Well i made another mix
https://www.yousendit.com/download/TTdIYURLZy9tNExIRGc9PQ ...Better no?

Interesting...i was thinkin nothing but bloodbath when i wrote this! but testament are a huge influence also...so i spose its all realative as they say!
Lookin forward to hear what you cook up :heh:
-Wyllie

Alright, I've already made some progress on mine, and while of course the final judgement is yours, Wyllie, as to whether you wanna use it or not, if you do I'd like to take the latter 8 bars (cuz the whole section is 16 bars at 100 bpm) and have someone else get the first 8. Just FYI guys, that's my preference!

Oh, and Wyllie, the new mix is clip-free, so thanks for that! :D

Alright, I've already made some progress on mine, and while of course the final judgement is yours, Wyllie, as to whether you wanna use it or not, if you do I'd like to take the latter 8 bars (cuz the whole section is 16 bars at 100 bpm) and have someone else get the first 8. Just FYI guys, that's my preference!

Oh, and Wyllie, the new mix is clip-free, so thanks for that! :D

Post it up?

Haha, not quite yet - should be ready by tomorrow night, but I have a habit of writing stuff that I can't quite play yet, so I've gotta get it perfect! ;)