Would anyone like to do a guest solo for me?

http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=339371&type=dl

There's something I put together fast. Excuse the sloppynes (all I had in my hands was a big dunlop bass pick). If you're interested in that kind of solo I can record the almost same thing again tighter and send the DI files to you.

Ha awesome first post! That is awesome i love your phrasing deffinatly the style i was after! So yeah go for it and rip it up! Posibly add some harmonies?
Cheers dude :kickass:

when i heard your fist solo, the only thing i could think was "somebody listens to alot of arch enemy!" anyways, i'll give it a shot in a day or two.
Is that a bad thing? haha i would give Chris Amott man love i really have to admit i dont think i'd be playing solos if it wasnt for him :/ Guess i STILL cant hide my influences haha

cheers for all the help dudes , keep killin it!
-Wyllie

Alright, mine's all done! I worked long and hard on this, and like all of my solos, it was completely prewritten (though I wrote it mostly by recording my improvisation and extracting ideas I liked, then putting together a finished product and doing take after take ad nauseum until it was perfect!) This is for the last 8 bars, so if you like it, Wyllie, maybe someone can get the first 8! Check it out on my myspace in my sig. :)

Oh, and I used my Ibanez RGT42FM (retrofitted with a Prestige Edge Pro Bridge) with an EMG85 in the bridge into my Podxt with the Diezel Herbert (Diety's son) model.

Alright, mine's all done! I worked long and hard on this, and like all of my solos, it was completely prewritten (though I wrote it mostly by recording my improvisation and extracting ideas I liked, then putting together a finished product and doing take after take ad nauseum until it was perfect!) This is for the last 8 bars, so if you like it, Wyllie, maybe someone can get the first 8! Check it out on my myspace in my sig. :)

Oh, and I used my Ibanez RGT42FM (retrofitted with a Prestige Edge Pro Bridge) with an EMG85 in the bridge into my Podxt with the Diezel Herbert (Diety's son) model.

Nice! I like it alot and with Chryst Krispies shred at the start of the passage it just fucking slays! i wouldnt have thought of spliting it up hehe cool idea so thanks! :D

Can I take a crack ???

I'll upload something in a few.
These are all good though.

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6705284

EDIT
That was a one take first try improv so theres some slop BUT I think the first half was better so If Metaltastic wants to do the second half that would work out or whatever it's your call though. Cool riff too.

DUDE that fucking crushed im loving this shit! its turnin out so killer i didnt picture it being like this haha thanks for the riff comment i love it...so headbangable lol

So yeah i guess if i had to pick id say Chryst Krispies gets the first bit then Metaltastic finishes it off :cool: Really appreciate all your time and effort into this! Cheers guys :worship:
-Wyllie

My pleasure dude, I'm glad you dug it! PM me your email address if you want me to send you the .wav file