organizing a EU tour...who wants to play(and help)?

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
hey mates...
Australias Lucy's Doll will be coming over here in may to play some european gigs.....
some more contacts etc would be great though and I promised I'd ask you lot....

so.....if anyone could help with contacts etc to their local venues it's be great....
how this could work: you help organizing your local gig (I'd pass your contact info on to the lady who's doing the booking) and also play that night with your band of course (if you want)....
I'll be helping out with second guitar duties on that tour, so I'd buy you a beer on top of that ;)

whoever is interested in playing and can help....drop me a line so I can forward the contacts-....

thanks heaps

Ah, we just finalized a bigger local gig with Hungary's biggest metal act, Blind Myself, for May 15th.

Unlucky timing...

Edit: I might be able to provide a contact anyway, if you want to book a gig basically in the middle of the country.

Ah, we just finalized a bigger local gig with Hungary's biggest metal act, Blind Myself, for May 15th.

Unlucky timing...

Edit: I might be able to provide a contact anyway, if you want to book a gig basically in the middle of the country.

sounds cool (both)...

could you guys PM me your email so I could forward it so the girl (she's a friend of mine btw, so no spam or so ;)

I've been in Europe for less than two months and still don't have my band complete so couldn't play, and don't know much people, but I'm seeing Entombed here in Coruña in three weeks, perhaps if I meet some people we could work something out here in Galicia.

If not, good luck and have a blast!

I have no band atm, but I know a few venues here and a few guys who could help you about the whole
"booking a venue" thing and so on, the most venues I have contact to are very small and I am not sure
what you want, would be easier imho.

if you book a gig in bristol i'd be down for travelling up and saying hi

Just on an off-chance but you might be interested in contacting these guys if there's a UK gig. They did support for decapitated recently, really cool guys, they are actually as tight live as they sound recorded, a rarity.
http://www.myspace.com/arceyeuk

the recording isn't the best, but it will give you an idea of what they can do

For north Finland, try these places:

Tornio - Cult Cinema & Cafe, Info@cultcinema.fi
Kemi - Bar Koodi, ravintolakoodi@gmail.com
Oulu - Nuclear Nightclub, vesa@nuclear.fi
Oulu - Hevimesta, hevimesta@hevimesta.com

But venues in Finland are HOPELESSLY slow to respond. In best case scenario, you'll hear from them 2 months after you sent the message. Usually they respond 4-6 months later and just say they are fully booked during the period :p

I work in a venue in groningen, were there are gigs every thursday, so if you wanna pass through holland on a thursday, hit me up and i'll give you the contacts and the promotor a heads up.
not alot of dough in there though.
Probably enough to cover gas.

hey mates...
Australias Lucy's Doll will be coming over here in may to play some european gigs.....
some more contacts etc would be great though and I promised I'd ask you lot....

so.....if anyone could help with contacts etc to their local venues it's be great....
how this could work: you help organizing your local gig (I'd pass your contact info on to the lady who's doing the booking) and also play that night with your band of course (if you want)....
I'll be helping out with second guitar duties on that tour, so I'd buy you a beer on top of that ;)

whoever is interested in playing and can help....drop me a line so I can forward the contacts-....

thanks heaps

For finnish venues check out one of my sites: http://www.keikkapaikka.info