Nightwish
Benedictum
Cwn Annwn (MN band)
Arch Enemy
Paramore

Hell what do you all think? I wanna know your thoughts for FOTV 2009

I forgot a few,

Lacuna Coil
The Iron Maiden's (An ALL female cover band of Iron Maiden)

To be honest with I cant really think of any record this last year that really impressed me witha female vocalist that hasnt already played FotV.

To be honest with I cant really think of any record this last year that really impressed me witha female vocalist that hasnt already played FotV.
Last year certainly wasn't as good of a year for female fronted metal as it was in 2007 IMO, but there were still a number of good releases (Sister Sin, Holy Moses, Katra, Coranatus, Lana Lane, Hydrogyn, Benedictum ... hmm now that I think about it, it was a pretty good year) and this year has already seen a number of releases by great bands with female vocals (Luna Mortis, Doro, Sirenia, Crucified Barbara, A.D.D.) and there are still more on the way (Solna, Autumn, Lacuna Coil, Lunatica, Brave, and Delain just to name a few). :headbang: Maybe none of these bands struck a chord with you, but if you haven't heard them yet, you should really give them a chance.

Personally, I'd love to see Hydrogyn, Stolen Babies, Luna Mortis, Sister Sin, A.D.D., Triosphere or Girlschool on the bill. Any of those bands would be great really! :headbang:

Last year certainly wasn't as good of a year for female fronted metal as it was in 2007 IMO, but there were still a number of good releases (Sister Sin, Holy Moses, Katra, Coranatus, Lana Lane, Hydrogyn, Benedictum ... hmm now that I think about it, it was a pretty good year) and this year has already seen a number of releases by great bands with female vocals (Luna Mortis, Doro, Sirenia, Crucified Barbara, A.D.D.) and there are still more on the way (Solna, Autumn, Lacuna Coil, Lunatica, Brave, and Delain just to name a few). :headbang: Maybe none of these bands struck a chord with you, but if you haven't heard them yet, you should really give them a chance.

Personally, I'd love to see Hydrogyn, Stolen Babies, Luna Mortis, Sister Sin, A.D.D., Triosphere or Girlschool on the bill. Any of those bands would be great really! :headbang:

Benedictum I thought came out in 2007 and Katra is the only other one that I liked.

Uncreation came out in 2006. Seasons of Tragedy was released in 2008. I think they might have a third album on the way for later this year, but perhaps that is wishful thinking on my part.

I hope that a third is on the way! Man that would be killer, I love their music! I re-listened to the first two albums last night and I had forgotten how great they were.