bands like Arch Enemy/In Flames?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Punishment

New Metal Member
Nov 20, 2008
So I'm looking for some new albums to download. Harsh vocals are great, but I like more melodic death stuff, so it isn't all about the industrial noise. Stuff like Arch Enemy (like My Apocalypse, Nemesis, etc) and In Flames. When you suggest bands, could you also suggest one album I should download by them? I'll download more of their stuff in time, but I like to just start with one album from multiple bands.

Thanks.

So I'm looking for some new albums to download.

When you suggest bands, could you also suggest one album I should download by them? I'll download more of their stuff in time, but I like to just start with one album from multiple bands.

All that I needed to read in order to know that I shouldn't recommend you anything. :saint:

yeah, how can anyone still be looking for these bands? just go to best buy. oh nevermind....

Fuck off.

All that I needed to read in order to know that I shouldn't recommend you anything. :saint:

I like actually listening to their stuff instead of wasting money on stuff that I only listen to once because I end up not liking it...

Thank you, Ultimate_Symphony, for being the only one to actually recommend me something. Jeez, the rest of you, calm down...

Status
Not open for further replies.