Bands like Testament?

Why the fuck are yall wasting this many posts on non-rec posts, not to mention telling the guy to listen to Testament when he obviously is already listening to Testament?

Recs:

Thrash/Death

The Crown (Crowned in Terror, Deathrace King)
Incubus (not the alt band) (Serpent Temptation, Beyond the Unknown)
eventually changed name to
Opprobrium (Discerning Forces, Mandatory Evac)
Thine Eyes Bleed (In Wake of Seperation, s/t)
Cancer (Death Shall Rise, The Sins of Mankind)

Edit: Thrash

Destruction
Kreator
Sodom
Coroner
Death Angel

TBH the more I listened to Testament the less impressed I was with them. I usually just listen to FSSD to cover all the bases.

I don't like like keeping all the albums on my Zune though, takes up space I need for better music, not to mention I can't be shifting from album to album while working out.

Thanks for all the recs guys! And yah, the only testament I've gotten was their last album so I'll check the others out. Thanks again.

Rigor Mortis - Rigor Mortis
A.R.G - One World Without the End
Sepultura - Beneath The Remains
Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
Sabbat (UK) - Dreamweaver

Firstly, I agree with the first port of call being Testament's The Gathering- same style as The Formation Of Damnation, but slightly better (I think). Then, in general Testament have made some awesome thrash, so after The Gathering, look into the first 3, then worry about the 90's material (Souls Of Black and The Ritual= thrash, Low and especially Demonic= death influenced)

As for other bands, further to what's been said already, I think Virgin Snatch sound a lot like newer Testament, but are good/original enough that they aren't just a straight rip off. Try Act of Grace or Art of Lying
Then, Dew Scented are mostly thrash with some death metal thrown in. Pretty much anything by them, but off the top of my head Impact is one of their best.
I guess Meshuggah are to an extent thrash and death combined, but then again they are a bit left field of what's being asked for, sat in their own little world counting to 118...

Other than that, there are melodic death bands that play at the thrashy end of the spectrum, not sure if this quite the thing you're after. First to come to mind as thrash-iest/best is Hatesphere, try The Sickness Within (but avoid Serpent Eyes and Killer Smiles), and of course The Haunted

Dew Scented are mostly DM tbh but yeah, not a bad rec. If you get anything from them get Inwards, it's pretty damn good.

For thrashy melodic death metal, try The Absence.