Bands need to promote

Aug 11, 2007
In a whole...
www.facebook.com
This goes out to all my bros in the local Atl. scene as well as the entire lineup. We(especially those of us in Atl.) need to BUST OUR ASSES to get bodies at the show. Tell everybody that might attend to do so, but also let them know that without even a basic level of support, shows like these, will not continue to happen. put flyers anyplace that will allow it, and then flyer the other restricted places after dark. :) It's hard work that could yield great dividends for Pathfinder Productions as well as metal in general. At the end of the day, I'm busting ass for Hoyt(AND my band), but promoters like Hoyt don't come along often, so bust a nut and get your asses to work!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

This goes out to all my bros in the local Atl. scene as well as the entire lineup. We(especially those of us in Atl.) need to BUST OUR ASSES to get bodies at the show. Tell everybody that might attend to do so, but also let them know that without even a basic level of support, shows like these, will not continue to happen. put flyers anyplace that will allow it, and then flyer the other restricted places after dark. :) It's hard work that could yield great dividends for Pathfinder Productions as well as metal in general. At the end of the day, I'm busting ass for Hoyt(AND my band), but promoters like Hoyt don't come along often, so bust a nut and get your asses to work!!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::headbang::headbang:

Well said, I know I am coming all the way from EL Paso to support my brother Hoyt, just as he came to Houston to support me. Also I am coming to support my Bros in HALCYON WAY, A LOWER DEEP, and ASKA, so if I can make the 1500 mile trip you guys in Atlanta can make the trip also.

I know that there are some ProgPower regulars coming down from the DC area and my friend DATIS is coming down from Ohio to lend their support, so let's get a packed house for Hoyt and the bands.

Well said, I know I am coming all the way from EL Paso to support my brother Hoyt, just as he came to Houston to support me. Also I am coming to support my Bros in HALCYON WAY, A LOWER DEEP, and ASKA, so if I can make the 1500 mile trip you guys in Atlanta can make the trip also.

I know that there are some ProgPower regulars coming down from the DC area and my friend DATIS is coming down from Ohio to lend their support, so let's get a packed house for Hoyt and the bands.

That's right J-Man! Not only are Lea and I coming to support Hoyt, we're also bringing Rygon Riffaxe (formerly of Lunarium, 494 Productions and the WOMFEST III organizer) with us to bear witness to how a good Fest is run. Perhaps we can learn lessons to help us make next year's Warriors Of Meta Fest Open Air a better success.

All Hail Hoyt :headbang:

Datis
DJ Metal Daddy
Farvahar Records
Pathfinder MetalFest Crew (attempting to put a Fest comp CD together)
Official Sponsor of Warriors Of Metal Fest Open Air III