an idea to promote symphony x

balita

New Metal Member
Jun 24, 2005
Hello people! Already tried to post this earlier today but it just didn't work :/
Anyway let me briefly introduce myself. As you can see I'm new to the forum, but guys here who also post on dt.net, jp.com and jemsite may know me as samsomething. I own a 2027x if that helps ;)

Straight to the point.
There is a superb Playstation 2 game available now - released March or April 2005 in the US, couple days ago here in France - called God Of War. Months ago, as I was watching trailers and multiple teasers of it, the epic score stroke me as being close to what kind of orchestrations symphony x themselves would compose. From then, I knew something had to be done.
This might seem a bit late to American members since the game has been released there for months now, but still! Yesterday, I asked my local video game shop if they could help give the band some free advertising: putting flyers on the shelve next to the game, playing CDs well that kind of thing. They liked the idea, which definitely gave me some more motivation!
Now please let me know what you think about it, wether you're willing to go to local shops where you live, help in creating a "fly-ad-er', etc
Thanks for your time!
sam

oh yeah, my fault! :)
the whole game in set in the greek mythology. As the player progresses, he'll face Hydras, Gorgones, Minotaurs etc. Really something to experience, even if video games isn't your thing.

@ No-Mercy
ah great man, and were they ready to help?
btw vaijra, if the indian name here, was how a cat of mine was called ;)

anyone with photoshop skills and with some spare time to create a flyer is welcome :)

balita said:
@ No-Mercy
ah great man, and were they ready to help?
btw vaijra, if the indian name here, was how a cat of mine was called ;)

anyone with photoshop skills and with some spare time to create a flyer is welcome :)

well the eb games guy said hed get back to me, and both the gamestops said "bring it on dude" and i thought it was kinda weird they accepted so easily and then he said "anything to bring new people into our shops" (the casheer liked metal so im sure he did some persuading of his manager, hah)

and yes my bands name Vaijra does come from Hindu mythology, we're greatly interested in ancient mythology stuff such as SX. kick ass cat name.

and my brother has photoshop on his computer, so when hes out im willing to do what i can with this. email me, or instant message me on AIM (my names MattersOfTheDark) with some ideas and such.