Symphony X Marks The Spot!

SilentRealm said:
sigh another moron with bad taste, oh the originality.
oh, just check out his previous posts and you'll realise his a Venom(remember those poor guys?) fan. Now, that gotta be the example of a great, inspired, technical and tasteful band.
Now this is an average Venom song:
(drums)Patou-patou-patou-patou-patou-(vocals)Mouaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr-patou-patou-patou-
patou-patou-Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:puke:

Indeed, Symphony X is the greatest band I have ever heard. The only music that I would rate more highly than "The Odyssey" would be the final movement of Beethoven's 9th Symphony. Michael Romeo is hands down the best guitarist around (not to start another Petrucci-Romeo debate), and also is an extremely talented composer and lyricist. I had the pleasure of seeing the band last december (in god-damn Ohio), and the experience changed my life. There is nothing one can say about this band that is not honorable wie alle hoele. I think that my top three bands would all be Symphony X, because few bands come even close to being as good as them. I would kill a man in front of his own mother to see them live again. In my pantheon of Gods, Michael Romeo is right up there with Ravi Shankar, Nicolo Paganini and Beethoven.

P.S. Russell Allen is the only man I would ever have sex with.

Ha ha. I was just kidding, really, but I love the band more than Pepsi itself. Seriously, though, I think that something must be done about that asshole venom fan. Growly Russell Allen? Are you out of your fucking mind? He doesn't sound very growly in many songs, save some of the very heavy songs. Even in V, on hard tracks like Absence of Light and A Fool's Paradise, his voice is free and clear of any growlage. Any more posts like this and I will do the following-
1. Kick your ass from here to Hell and make you walk back
2. Rip out your eyes and skull-fuck your soul

Do I make myself clear?

oh, just check out his previous posts and you'll realise his a Venom(remember those poor guys?) fan. Now, that gotta be the example of a great, inspired, technical and tasteful band.
Now this is an average Venom song:
(drums)Patou-patou-patou-patou-patou-(vocals)Mouaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrr-patou-patou-patou-
patou-patou-Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
:puke:
:lol: sounds like good stuff (right lol)

its so funny to see everyone tear anyone who dares say anything wrong about the SyX guys a new asshole.

Tearing him a new asshole sounds fun... how 'bout putting the new one where his jugular vein was?