Bands similar to Orphaned Land

I don't like too, but I find Samael's music interresting because their music us not dishumanised, but quite hot.
I used to love Samael's stuff 10 years ago. "Passage" is really one of my favorites albums, and "Rebellion" song used to be played in introduction when I was performing with my band :D

We made them play in 1996 in a festival I was into organization, that was the first gigs they were doing with the drum machine, and it really was a killer show...

I saw them again last year in Fury Fest in France... I got bored after the second song (the first one was "Shining Kingdom" so that was annoucing a good show... but the rest was recent stuff and... well, boring to me...). Quite a deception...

Prease speak in Engrish! Sheh sheh (I am rearning Chinese).

I'm kidding of course, speak in whichever language you want.

Prease speak in Engrish! Sheh sheh (I am rearning Chinese).
I'm kidding of course, speak in whichever language you want.

that was french for "Stone the Swiss" in case you were wondering

oh and you gave me an irresistable urge to sing "America, Fuck Yeah!" from the Team America movie
Herro Hans Brix

I'm not really alone, I was just making reference to the movie.
Right now I still have that "just took a nap after getting drunk, so I feel really drowsy" kind of feeling.

oh...the movie...
I loved the part about the seperation of people into 3 groups:dicks, pussies and assholes followed by a whole lotta vomiting
speaking of vomiting, did you have a decent julspya after you drank?

it's christmas vomit...i said it in another thread
I only vomit after wine binges, which I try to limit since those hangovers last for a few days. Luckily, it takes 2 or 3 bottles of wine to get me wasted, so it's easy to know when to stop.

Samael? I love Samael. I meet two swizzs last year on Wacken, and they kept making fun of the french, hahaha :p

Maybe I'll meet them again, as they'd obviously come again to see Samael...

edit: Oh yeah, you guys suck! Industrial owns my little (read: big and fat) whity arse! My favourite kind of music after Metal.

it owns yours but it won't own mine...
and seriously despite my dislike of industrial music, there are some industrial stuff that i tolorate and some I really love...i think i already said that before.
I love stuff like The Project Hate(Lord K, YAY!), Nine inch Nails, even Rammstein to name a few but there is a whole lotta senseless noise that calls itself industrial...
as for Samael, I don't see them as senseless crap but as i said before i just don't connect to their industrial stuff

i beg to differ that there are any other bands SIMILAR to Orphaned Land. If there are, then they are just followers of a trend. Mayb they may have the same themes, but not the same kind of music. Orphaned Land to me is unique. There are only a handful of bands that are unique to me and OL is one of em.