bands/ songs to check out v.3

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
1.Atrophia Red Sun - Fears - 02 - Goddess Of Fortune
Definite Rotting Christ influence. Septic Flesh as well. This band's from Poland

just as you thought slams couldn't get more brutal...these guys reek of grind, but....

Artery Eruption - Split With Mangled Atrocity - 02 - Lacerating Double Anal Penetration With An Underdeveloped Pre-Teen.mp3

3. Lust Of Decay - Kingdom Of Corpses 5/10
wow. I'd rank this right up with the Goretrade disc. Top shelf slam death. If this doesn't kill you, hack off your genitalia and check out of Club Life. If you already have this, SEND IT TO SOMEONE. -|-

4.Whispering Gallery - Like A Dream Of Neverending Beauty - 02 - A World Of Immortality.mp3

What a track - wow

5.Sewaged (Israel) - Devourment Of Redisgorged Putrid Rectal Skin.mp3 (Israeli slam death)

6. 324-customized circle (grindcore/slam deathish)

7. The day Everything became nothing- le morte (grindcore/ slam deathish)

8. Die Irae- Blurred (mexico)
Amazing AMAZING progressive melodic death. This band sounds like nobody. Their bassist is like a lead player, and Marios Iliopoulos from Nightrage/Exhumation plays lead guitar on this CD. This is from their "Naive" CD and I strongly recommend getting the disc. It's tremendous.

Do be advised that there are at least 3 Die Iraes, so I suggest researching the Mexican one before buying....
--------------------------in other news-------------------------------

if no one else heard, iced earth's second guitarist left the band yesterday and re-joined sebastian bach's band. :/