BANDS YOU'D LIKE AT N.M.F. II

Are international acts a possibility this year Lance?

If so:

Kiuas
Eternal Flight
Cloudscape
Scelerata
Andre Matos (wishful thinking)

US acts:

Krucible
Ancient Creation
Jag Panzer
Eclipsed By Sanity
Just Defy
Suspyre
Katagory V

I know and international band that would do the show, MINDFLOW!!!!!!! and I know we can get some sponsors for them.

other bands i would like to see.

KRUCIBLE
SILENCED WITHIN
SCALE THE SUMMIT
ECLIPSED BY SANITY
A LOWER DEEP
GHOULTOWN
PROTOTYPE

I know and international band that would do the show, MINDFLOW!!!!!!! and I know we can get some sponsors for them.

other bands i would like to see.

KRUCIBLE
SILENCED WITHIN
SCALE THE SUMMIT
ECLIPSED BY SANITY
A LOWER DEEP
GHOULTOWN
PROTOTYPE

As much I would want Mindflow to come back, I dont think I would want them to play just due to the fact that a lot of people are seeing them this summer and wouldnt travel for the fest.

Hey Metal friends, now is the time to start voicing your opinions on which Nightmare bands, what headliners you'd like to see at the next NIGHTMARE METAL FEST in Florida over Spring break in 2009!

In no particular order (if'n I can make it out there and such, either way):

BEYOND TWILIGHT
AVIAN/KRUCILBLE (or whatever band you're currently singing in Lance!)
KATEGORY V
DIMENSION
CLOUDSCAPE
ETERNAL FLIGHT
SUSPYRE
SCELERATA
PROTOTYPE
SUE
SHINNING STAR
ASCENSION THEORY
LANFEAR
EYEFEAR

:Smokedev::devil::hotjump:

Now we are talking How about CLOUDSCAPE, if there are a few people that are willing to kick in say $200 a piece as sponsorship fee, maybe we can convince Lance to bring them over, what do you say Lance? $200 X 20 peeps = $4,000 which i believe might be doable.

You can put me down for some $$$$

And I can safely say, you will like the lineup, when it's complete, not that any or all of your suggestions are taken mind you, but some personal fav's have been noted, and I'm looking into others, both on and off this list.

This year, we are hoping for a few more sponsors to help bring over
some international bands to make this something even more special.

:)

I likely cannot travel to the event. But thought I might as well toss in my two cents.

First off would love to see some unknown bands.
Also some reunion shows would be nice too.

Other than that Sacred Dawn, Avian, Alter Bridge(That would bring in the people), Kamelot, Iced Earth, Powned. Katagory V, Rob Rock.

Have you ever heard my show on http://www.kwtfworldwide.com I am more of a thrash-speed metal head.Mix those type of bands in with prog-power.What are the biggest head liners you can get??? TRANS -SIBERIAN ORCH.??? TESTAMENT???? IRON MAIDEN??? JUDAS PRIEST??? PRIMAL FEAR??? What about people like STEVE VAI?? JOE SATRANI??AND have a guitar jam with the greatest guitarists you can get on one stage?What happened to NIGHT -MARE -FEST IN every state?A night -mare-metal fest usa tour?What about in 2009 ,,each month theres a night mare metal fest in a different state??Winter time in the non snowy-warmer states and in the spring -summer states on the east coast where we get the freakin snow and crap in the winter time.

Have you ever heard my show on http://www.kwtfworldwide.com I am more of a thrash-speed metal head.Mix those type of bands in with prog-power.What are the biggest head liners you can get??? TRANS -SIBERIAN ORCH.??? TESTAMENT???? IRON MAIDEN??? JUDAS PRIEST??? PRIMAL FEAR??? What about people like STEVE VAI?? JOE SATRANI??AND have a guitar jam with the greatest guitarists you can get on one stage?What happened to NIGHT -MARE -FEST IN every state?A night -mare-metal fest usa tour?What about in 2009 ,,each month theres a night mare metal fest in a different state??Winter time in the non snowy-warmer states and in the spring -summer states on the east coast where we get the freakin snow and crap in the winter time.

Say what???o_Oo_O