BANDS YOU'D LIKE AT N.M.F. II

November 29, 2008

Prymary announces new vocalist and preview of the new album.

We are extremely excited to announce the addition of Chance Addison into the Prymary fold. It was thankfully a very short but fruitful search. Prymary has been in the studio adding Chance's vocals to the already completed songs. Chance comes to us from Las Vegas and brings a wealth of skill and experience to the group. We were blown away by Chance's skill and enthusiasm as soon as we spoke. He sent us demo's for his treatment of the songs and it just blew us away immediately.

Go to our website to see the press release video.
www.myspace.com/prymary

band1-1.jpg

band4_1.jpg

Nightmare has so many kick-ass bands. It's hard to choose. But here are the ones I'd love to see:

Six Minute Century
Cloudscape
Katagory V
Scelerata
Evil Masquerade
Krucible
Memoira
Dragonwyck
Theocracy

Here are a few other bands I'd love to see...

Jag Panzer
Seventh Wonder

Beth and I would love to attend this year. So we're hoping for a killer line-up.

Bill

Aside from the bigger acts. I would like to see the opportunity given to bands that are trying to get signed. Unsigned bands are really the future of the industry and sometimes they are better than actual signed bands. lol. Eclipsed by Sanity is definitely one of them that i would like to see. Alexandria would most likely be up to playing a great event like this, especially if it;s here in Ft. Lauderdale. I know a few other bands up north who would fit the bill as well.

I would really like to see Beyond Twilight play live. But i'm not sure if they are a live band

but doing this does not draw people in or want to travel in for a show. People want to see "name" acts.