Bang Your Head 2003 - Hypocrisy Gig

Fleshcrawl

The Soulskinner
Hey there!
I was on the Bang Your Head 2003 Festival in Balingen / Germany.
Hypo did a great show, although a lot of the fans came for bands out of the power metal genre.

I recorded a small video clip with a web/digicam, so the quality isn´t really good, but watch for yourself!

www.infernal-rising.de/videos/Hypocrisy-BYH-2003.avi

ATTENTION: Turn your speakers a bit down. I stood directly in front of the PA so the noise is awful!

Fleshcrawl said:
Hey there!
I was on the Bang Your Head 2003 Festival in Balingen / Germany.
Hypo did a great show, although a lot of the fans came for bands out of the power metal genre.

I recorded a small video clip with a web/digicam, so the quality isn´t really good, but watch for yourself!

www.infernal-rising.de/videos/Hypocrisy-BYH-2003.avi

ATTENTION: Turn your speakers a bit down. I stood directly in front of the PA so the noise is awful!

Was there as well, but when the crowd started getting to wild I needed either to back up or take of my glasses, so took my distance to the stage.

Nice to meet you there as well man!

gnoff said:
Was there as well, but when the crowd started getting to wild I needed either to back up or take of my glasses, so took my distance to the stage.

Umm.. this made me wonder. Were you the guy in the front row who took his glasses off...
I was the girl who had Roswell47-shirt and went off like grazy. My friend next to me took photos.
I was to your left.

???

lumitalvi said:
Umm.. this made me wonder. Were you the guy in the front row who took his glasses off...
I was the girl who had Roswell47-shirt and went off like grazy. My friend next to me took photos.
I was to your left.

???
When facing the stage, I was a little to the right of the middle. I was like in the second row or so, tall guy with short hair and a beard.

And don't get me wrong, I like going crazy myself, but the damn glasses sometimes creates a problem ;)

hypc280603_06.jpg

Hey, Peter plays a new ESP!!!

Who's the new live guitarist?!

was it worth it?
was it like 2secs? i would'nt tape something that short, it's just not worth the time. when the sound is terrible, a picture is better. and when a film is short, a picture is better, you can study a picture without getting mad while you have to keep it playing over and over again..
maybe it's just my computer? but i didnt get longer than a few secs.
maybe you'll have more experience next time, good luck.
anyway, have a nice day.