Brainstorm in BYH 2003!!

Fangface

Child of the Damned
Jan 25, 2002
France
www.fangface.com
"SAVATAGE, ANNIHILATOR, AXXIS, BRAINSTORM, SODOM and ANGEL WITCH are the first bands confirmed for next year's Bang Your Head Festival, scheduled to take place on June 27-28, 2003 in Balingen, Germany."

6th - 8th June is SRF. I told you some time ago already, Corny!!
I'll mail them next week when their holidays are finally over to make some suggestions for bands I'd like to see there. :saint:
From what I heard BS plan to play there anyway but I've got at least one other band on my list as well :D

Originally posted by Fangface
"SAVATAGE, ANNIHILATOR, AXXIS, BRAINSTORM, SODOM and ANGEL WITCH are the first bands confirmed for next year's Bang Your Head Festival, scheduled to take place on June 27-28, 2003 in Balingen, Germany."

Whaaaaaat! Brainstorm??? I didn't know that yet!!! WOOH!
:headbang: :hotjump:

I have few chances to be there next year, but if I'm lucky this time I'll try to meet more BS fans :)

In BYH 2001 I managed to enter the "arena" only for the last two songs of their show :cry:

:cry:
Europe has the best festivals and concerts.. i will probably never get to see BS.. i have been annoying the hell out of Andy to see Symphorce live here since i met him online but he says the record label here doesnt help it at all.. :(

Ì hope not, cause if they play there they're bound by contract to NOT play in Sweden any more during the whole 2003!

I hope that I can bring them to Parkrock 2003 instead since we don't have this stupid contract.

-Janne

Hm, well.......that is indeed kinda stupid........so they only want exclusive shows there!?
Who's going to play at Parkrocken then? Any bands planned that you can already reveal? I'll go everywhere as long it's Sverige :D :p

Well COrny, Parkrock ain't that big since we have it at the ame time as Sweden Rock, and beside that Parkrocken is totally for free and we whom work with it do it on our spare time, therefore we also need to have commercial acts there to get atleast some money from the city budget, therefor we do have hip hop stuff like Fjärde Världen and so on.

But during the two latest year Parkrocken have turned out a little bit harder cause the whole arranger crew got replaced and the middleage in the cre went from +40 to +20 so ya, we youngsters are the one who knows about music.

Last year we had PAIN as a headliner and beside him we also had Soilwork and Pain of Salvation, you've might heard of them? ;) This year we had Hardcore Superstar, Evergrey (headliner), Machinae Supremacy (will soon get a breakout!), and the nu-metallers Headplate. Quite big names for a festival who can't pay any of the ones who work with it nor get something in return for making it happen.

/Janne (arranger of PR)

Oh ya, we also had Freak Kithcen playing 1999, funny guys! =)

Hehe....yep, thx for that little insight, JannE. Didn't know Parkrock is a free festival.
Tried to read a bit through the history of the festival that is written on the website.....and I stumbled across a word I happen to see quite often in Swedish texts but I never remembered to ask a Swede about it so far :rolleyes:
"gjorde". I failed to find it in a dictionary but my guess is it's some form of "do" or "make" or smth like that?? :confused:
(hehe......lektion en svenska, pt. I :D )