Bang Your Head 2005 makes me wonder why I live in America...

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
U.D.O., the German band led by former ACCEPT frontman Udo Dirkschneider, confirmed to appear at the 2005 installment of the Bang Your Head!!! festival, set to take place June 24-25 at Messegelände in Balingen, Germany.

Bang Your Head!!! 2005 will marks the festival's 10th anniversary and the theme of next year's event will be "The Best of Ten Years". To celebrate the anniversary, the festival's organizers have invited the most popular acts that have previously appeared at the festival, including TWISTED SISTER, DIO and MOTÖRHEAD. Confirmed acts so far are as follows:

AMON AMARTH
AXEL RUDI PELL
CANDLEMASS
DEMON
DESTRUCTION
DIO
DORO
EXCITER
GAMMA RAY
JAG PANZER
KROKUS
MORGANA LEFAY
MOTÖRHEAD
NASTY SAVAGE
NEVERMORE
SAXON
SEBASTIAN BACH
TANKARD
TWISTED SISTER
U.D.O.
VICIOUS RUMORS
VIRGIN STEELE

One more "very special guest" has yet to be announced for the festival, according to the event's official web site.

For more information, visit www.bang-your-head.de.
----

This is just sick. I would shit if we had festivals even remotely close to this in America. Yeah BWBK and ProgPower are awesome fests but this is so much bigger and out doors and just fucking amazing. I like every single band on the bill and would shit to attend something like this. One of these years I may just have to bail out to Germany.