Bang Your Head - Morgana Lefay confirmed!

TheGraveDigger

Heavy Metal Maniac
Sep 29, 2002
Union, NJ, USA
Swedish "heavy doom progressive" band MORGANA LEFAY have been confirmed to appear at the 2005 installment of the Bang Your Head!!! festival, set to take place June 24-25 at Messegelände in Balingen, Germany.

Bang Your Head!!! 2005 will be marks the festival's 10th anniversary and the theme of next year's event will be "The Best of Ten Years". To celebrate the anniversary, the festival's organizers have invited the most popular acts that have previously appeared at the festival, including TWISTED SISTER, DIO and MOTÖRHEAD. Confirmed acts so far are as follows:

AMON AMARTH
AXEL RUDI PELL
CANDLEMASS
DEMON
DESTRUCTION
DIO
DORO
EXCITER
GAMMA RAY
JAG PANZER
KROKUS
MORGANA LEFAY
MOTÖRHEAD
NASTY SAVAGE
NEVERMORE
SAXON
SEBASTIAN BACH
TANKARD
TWISTED SISTER
VICIOUS RUMORS
VIRGIN STEELE

+ 1 more popular acts
+ 1 very special guest

For more information, visit www.bang-your-head.de.
---

This festival is just unfair, its the fest to see this year. Can't wait to see who the final two acts are.

You couldn't pick a location closer to us, huh?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

You know a lineup like that is worth leaving the country for.. hell just to see Motorhead again I would go. It would be nice to have a fest like that here once a year as well with the cross-genre-metal-blend. Then I could have 2 fests to go to each year.

Glen will always remain a priority though. I simply don't go to shows if it takes away from my savings for PP.

Nightwish/Sonata is this year's exception.

I couldn't have picked a better location, Langkowski! Between the fantastic view of the stage, the amazing lighting, the roomy space, the ventilation, and its strategically brilliant location, J.J. Kelly's is THE place to see a show. I'm so glad that Seven Witches is playing there next month as opposed to, say, the House of Blues or the Metro. What shitholes they are!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al