MORGANA LEFAY & AGENT STEEL Confirmed For CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys!

Here's the latest announcement regarding Powerfest.

Take care,
Rob

-------

MORGANA LEFAY & AGENT STEEL Confirmed For CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006

Swedish metallers MORGANA LEFAY and California's AGENT STEEL have just been confirmed for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006. Due to an overwhelming response stemming from both last year's Powerfest performance and the success of their latest release, "Grand Materia", Morgana Lefay has been invited to return for a repeat performance. The last remaining band (headliner) will be announced in the next week or two, with additional ticket & event details to follow.

As previously reported, CHICAGO POWERFEST, the fourth annual metal fest featuring both veteran and up-and-coming bands from various sub-genres of metal will take place on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 at Mr. Kelley's Music Box in Chicago Heights, IL. Also scheduled to appear at the festival are ELDRITCH, BIOMECHANICAL, ION VEIN, TWELFTH GATE, GRACEPOINT, MIRROR BLACK and WITHERING SOUL.

For more information regarding the fest and the bands, please visit www.ChicagoPowerfest.com

I don't know... The other headliner has to be too damn good to convince me to go... There are good bands, but I'm not sure if it would be worth the trip all the way from here... We'll see!

Woooooooooooooot!!!!!! Kick ass. Morgan Lefay is a blast to hangout with too!!!!Tony will be humpin the TV again LOL

Bear

MORGANA LEFAY:

FUCK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I'm going to be able to sing along this year because I'll know the lyrics!!! I think I'll even have Charles' quirky hand gestures down by then.

I'm guessing that if Morgana Lefay will be at PP7, they will be the next band announced. Wouldn't that be sweet!!!

GateXII said:
The last remaining band (headliner) will be announced in the next week or two, with additional ticket & event details to follow.

NEVERMORE and a two hour set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

The Fiddler said:
NEVERMORE and a two hour set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's about the only thing that would get me there at this point. Aside from none of the other bands are of great interest to me, I have too much planned for this year to go, unless something just knocks me out.

Zod

Well, Dave and I were planning on going anyway, and I know he'll be psyched to hear about Morgan Lefay. They kicked ass last year. We just loved the atmosphere of the fest. Great music, camraderie and the show was run well for the mini-fest it is. Only looks to get better.

There's a bunch of bands that would flesh this out nicely, Overlorde for one! Suspyre is a young and up-coming proggish, SymX-style band that deserves a lot more notice. These guys have even more talent then I think they even realize themselves! Hope good things happen for them soon.

AMBR said:
Well, Dave and I were planning on going anyway, and I know he'll be psyched to hear about Morgan Lefay. They kicked ass last year. We just loved the atmosphere of the fest. Great music, camraderie and the show was run well for the mini-fest it is. Only looks to get better...

Hey, you got that all right sis :cool: I very psyched indeed!:worship: See you all there. Heard different venue this year, is there a thread or info. somewhere on where everyone is staying for hotel? It's gonna rock!:headbang:

General Zod said:
That's about the only thing that would get me there at this point. Aside from none of the other bands are of great interest to me, I have too much planned for this year to go, unless something just knocks me out.

Zod

James LaBrie solo set...yeehaw!

Didn't anybody else notice that Agent Steel is on the bill? AGENT FUCKING STEEL!!!!!!!!!!!! These guys are totally underrated. I can't see why they've never been asked to play ProgPower. They'd absolutely crush everyone!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al