MORGANA LEFAY & AGENT STEEL Confirmed For CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006

GateXII

Soul Collector
Jun 26, 2001
Chicago, IL
www.twelfthgate.net
Hey guys!

Here's the latest announcement regarding Powerfest.

Take care,
Rob

-------

MORGANA LEFAY & AGENT STEEL Confirmed For CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006

Swedish metallers MORGANA LEFAY and California's AGENT STEEL have just been confirmed for CHICAGO POWERFEST 2006. Due to an overwhelming response stemming from both last year's Powerfest performance and the success of their latest release, "Grand Materia", Morgana Lefay has been invited to return for a repeat performance. The last remaining band (headliner) will be announced in the next week or two, with additional ticket & event details to follow.

As previously reported, CHICAGO POWERFEST, the fourth annual metal fest featuring both veteran and up-and-coming bands from various sub-genres of metal will take place on Friday, April 7 and Saturday, April 8 at Mr. Kelley's Music Box in Chicago Heights, IL. Also scheduled to appear at the festival are ELDRITCH, BIOMECHANICAL, ION VEIN, TWELFTH GATE, GRACEPOINT, MIRROR BLACK and WITHERING SOUL.

For more information regarding the fest and the bands, please visit www.ChicagoPowerfest.com

Would love to see this. Morgana Lefay and Agent Steel both rule (although AS' current singer really gets on my nerves). They had a great lineup for this fest last year as well - I believe Tad Morose played there last year.

Chicago is too far of a trip for me.