Banned from school because of counterstrike!

Just say Fuck, you wont get in trouble, you dont have to be such a pussy to go **** if you want to swear.

Edit: Fuck shit fuck cunt ass pussy balls cock fuck.

you can pirate source, but you cant play on most servers, and the servers you can play on are always empty...ALWYAS :p

haha that makes no sence at all to bad for the guy just because of that he is probly gonna turn into a terrorist

please remove that pair of dickheads from your sig, i get pissed off everytime you post something cuz of that sig XD stupid kids lol

I started playing again since 2 days!

anyone who playes should try the vampire map and let me know when you're playing it, I pwn you there

I started playing again since 2 days!

anyone who playes should try the vampire map and let me know when you're playing it, I pwn you there

whats your steam friends ID so i can add ya?
or do you have xfire?
i'll pwn you oin any map :) lolz

won't be playing again this weekend, maybe in half an hour for 15 minutes but I'll be back on monday evening

I usually play zombie maps (killing zombies with 850hp and 600 armor or play as one), try to look me up on the vampire server or else some low hp map to knife ppl :p

won't be playing again this weekend, maybe in half an hour for 15 minutes but I'll be back on monday evening

I usually play zombie maps (killing zombies with 850hp and 600 armor or play as one), try to look me up on the vampire server or else some low hp map to knife ppl :p

lol i played a zombie map using aimbots and it was funny as hell, you just wait till someone becomes a zombie and shoot them with a p90, all 50 bullets in the head XD...i got hacks on my pc and use em only when someone else is hackin :) just to piss em off lol

I play zombie maps all the time, they pwn big time :p

hacks suck, it takes away the fun, I only play on secured servers but I get kicked sometimes cuz my ping rises above 80 sometimes

I play zombie maps all the time, they pwn big time :p

hacks suck, it takes away the fun, I only play on secured servers but I get kicked sometimes cuz my ping rises above 80 sometimes

yea you're right about hack sucking...i never use em on de_ maps, only when i want to have a laugh on zombie maps :p i've only used them a few times anyways...