Banned from YouTube: Shredding

Ha ha I saw these a couple of months back on youtube, FUCKING AWESOME. So damn funny!

Some of the comments people posted though were just... wierd...

Some people just don't "get" them I think? There seems to be a continual debate as to whether they are actually offensive or mocking the actual artists. I can't see any harm in them personally, I doubt the guy meant any harm. I think his playing, timing, accuracy for dubbing stuff in sync with the videos i spot on. :kickass:

Perhaps you have to be a musician to appreciate them fully?

I wonder how long the petrucci psycho exercises videos wil stay on youtube? :lol:

Somebody overdub Broderick and Loomis!

Just keep thinking that this guy has wayyy too much free time on these hands. The first set of Malmsteen and some Petrucci ones were okay, but now it's kinda getting old and lame.

I'm with you on this. They're sorta funny but I don't know why anyone would sit through like 5 minutes of it.

pariodies and youtube are become super lame but the only truly funny ones i have seen are dss3's soulja boy remix and the two john petrucci interviews.

aside from that each video is as tasteless as the one before.

ps - the yngwie symphonic conert one is also pretty cool. so make it three (four counting both the petrucci ones)