Banned in Dubai!!

Glenn Fricker

Very Metal &Very Bad News
Mar 6, 2005
22 Acacia Avenue
Well, I guess I've now officially got "metal cred." Lol.

A project I did last year, "Through the Mirror" by the group, "Final Stage" has officially been banned in Dubai due to "content reasons" ...we got word back from a German distributor & have all had a good laugh.

I'm guessing some fucking idiot read one of the song titles; "Infidel" on the back of the disc case & assumed the worst, without actually reading the lyrics.

Anyway, it was a fun record to make. Cover art was created by our very own Broodwich:
disc2cover.jpg

...and the song in question:
http://www.myspace.com/finalstage

Track 1 on the hi res player 1/2 way down the page.

Hahahaha, fucking awesome dude, they should put that on the back of every album they press from now on :D

No way dude, when you go through their checkpoints upon arriving, if you have any drugs in your system or even if you have like a small piece of pot leaf on the bottom of your shoe, they can imprison you forever for "trafficking narcotics". Fucking LAME.

~006

No way dude, when you go through their checkpoints upon arriving, if you have any drugs in your system or even if you have like a small piece of pot leaf on the bottom of your shoe, they can imprison you forever for "trafficking narcotics". Fucking LAME.

~006

I meant for other cultures and religions :p but yeah, they are hard on narcs.