Mikael can i get your autograph in dubai

foddo

New Metal Member
Jul 13, 2004
hey Mikael

i will be attending the dubai desert rock festival 09 but for most part they dont have any meet and greet in dubai whether for a festival or single headline
so i was wondering if you could pls sign my deliverance cd and maybe a pic wont hurt

and can i request for the song hope leaves and would? by alice in chains

thank you

foddo

Maybe you are new here (or troll? we never know) but this is useless. Don't make question that directly concern Mikael and expect an answer... it's kinda lame. We're on a damn forum.

Also, those songs won't be played. They pretty much never play their covers (I think they've played Soldier of Fortune and that's it?) and Mike said the new setlist they're looking at only has one song from the last setlist, and I'd bet anything the song they'd keep would be Heir Apparent, The Lotus Eater, or Demon of the Fall.

i mean i just asked

last year
i requested robb flynn for a autograph and he obliged and he even invited me for sound check
just whishful think

and just hoping that opeth will play hope leaves with the extended solo

i mean i just asked

last year
i requested robb flynn for a autograph and he obliged and he even invited me for sound check
just whishful think

and just hoping that opeth will play hope leaves with the extended solo

If you meet Mike there then I'm sure he'll talk to you and sign your things
But asking it here is futile.

Im going to see them there to man, or woman.
Getting my ticket soon hopefully.
OPETH! I cant believe it, I day dream about it everyday in my classes and Im so late on my final projects cause everytime I sit down to finish any I just think, what would Opeth be like in real life? and get lost in thinking up a conversation with the guys.

FUCK ME IM GONNA SEE OPETH!

and Im hoping they would schedule some sort of a meet or greet sometime in the next month. that would be nice. Although Im gonna bet on meeting them at the airport or hotel or something.

Im going to see them there to man, or woman.
Getting my ticket soon hopefully.
OPETH! I cant believe it, I day dream about it everyday in my classes and Im so late on my final projects cause everytime I sit down to finish any I just think, what would Opeth be like in real life? and get lost in thinking up a conversation with the guys.

FUCK ME IM GONNA SEE OPETH!

Be cool, stay in school.