Will Opeth come to Dubai?

I whised to be in Ankara in the time of 30 Mart 2006 bu i couldn't if i weren't a student...

w00t! Opeth in Madras, man... that's going to own. i bet all the local (madras) boys will leave after the funk passage in 'the lotus eater'...and of course, all of a sudden you'll see folks listening to a lot of opeth, the same ones who called them 'incessant noise'...fucking arseholes.

Im working on my Visa papers to go to Dubai in March! My brother works there and he promised to help me stalk the band :D

I would like to go see them come out from the airport or meet up with them at the hotel or somewhere. Then i can die happy if I can just say something to the guys and snap some picture with them.

The dont go out through the VIP exit right?

Do what Abedeth is doing hexwind!!! There's a few people from Lebanon going, isn't there? (Don't you wish your brother worked in the airport?!:p)

Do what Abedeth is doing hexwind!!! There's a few people from Lebanon going, isn't there? (Don't you wish your brother worked in the airport?!:p)

My father does :D but Sadly in KSA where you have no music at all but the Azan. I wish he worked at a European airport, free tickets :D

www.metalje.com/forum - there's a few fans who post on that forum. Seriously into music, atleast one or two seriously into Opeth; three including me:D.

Yeah me too, I could do with some free tickets as well:p It's time to take using your father to another level, get him to transfer to Dubai for music's sake!:devil: