Barbarian Wrath News

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
BlackGoat said:
ANAEL "On Wings Of Mercury", DEATHBEAST "The Wakening" and TEARSTAINED "Monumental In It's Sorrow" will be out in late September 2005 CE.
COUNTESS have finished "Ancient Lies And Battlecries" and the layout is currently worked on. The album will be out on Winter Solstice along with the long awaited new MEGIDDO album, "The Holocaust Messiah". Recordings are completed and ChorazaiM is now in the process of mixing/mastering the album along with designing the layout. Also on Winter Solstice, the 4th TEARSTAINED album "Homicidal Tendencies" will be out.

Dirtmaster has just embarked on a pilgrimage through northern Sweden and Finland that he hopes will provide him with the inspiration to finish the second, yet untitled HAIL album.

As for FAUSTCOVEN, Gunnar is still busy writing material and due to a very busy work shedule it is not easy to shedule rehearsals but he nevertheless plans to finish a 2nd album in mid 2006.

From the sewers of Plzen...
STINY PLAMENU are currently writing material for their next album. Among other goodies you can find a rehearsal version of a new song called "Sit Mezimestskych Stok" in the "Downloads" section of http://stinyplamenu.mysteria.cz !

Third time I added more news to this fucking post.

December 2005 may be the best release package yet for Barbarian Wrath, as I consider Countess, Megiddo and Tearstained to be their top three acts, with Hail and Stiny Plamenu being very close behind. Death Beast is also an extremely good band in the vein of Nasty Savage and Slaughter, as well as other bands of that ilk.

032.jpg

WRATH666-o32:
TEARSTAINED "Monumental In Its Sorrow"
Rerecorded and with more material than the original CD had this brilliant piece of music is finally available again. Don't miss songs like "Bat Horde" or "The End Of This Incarnation" a second time. Released in September 2005 CE.

034.jpg

WRATH666-o34:
ANAEL "On Wings Of Mercury"
This second album with songs such as "The Black God's Icon" or "Marching Through Babylon's Gates" clearly documents the vast step ANAEL made towards their own identity. Released in September 2005 CE.

037.jpg

As one can easily hear in songs such as "Blood Of Dionysus" or "Apokalypse Metal", DEATH BEAST are dedicated to the filthy Thrash Metal of the early eighties such as SLAUGHTER or NASTY SAVAGE. Released in September 2005 CE.

Well according to Megiddo's official site, they've cancelled all projects except the new album, so hopefully that means no more setbacks and that December '05 will be a great fucking way to close out the year.

Norseman said:
BlackGoat said:
I just activated "Norseman" aka Gunnar of FAUSTCOVEN so I'm sure he'll be posting news more often now.

More often, yes. But I'm not sure it will be very often, thanks to my schedule (I guess about 100+ traveling days last year). Pleasingly enough I seem to have been finding more time and energy to write new material lately, and Johnny Tombthrasher have confirmed that he is interested in the position as drummer for the next album. It was not him who played on the first album, but we recorded a song together 18 months ago (or thereabout), "Orgy in Sodom", and I was very very pleased with how it turned out. I think his style will be perfect for my material. So I feel that I now am ready to write much more material again, we will just have to see.

It sounds like Faustcoven may be joining the Barbarian Wrath League of Productive Bands alongside Tearstained (who is working on a handful of albums at once), Countess, and Stiny Plamenu.

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Babarian Wrath...........is Conan in that band, or was it one of He-Man's side projects that he started after Master's of the Universe when on hiatus? Skeletor's Vocals on the first album kicked ass.
Wow, stupid AND boring!

BlackMetalTyrant said:
Babarian Wrath...........is Conan in that band, or was it one of He-Man's side projects that he started after Master's of the Universe when on hiatus? Skeletor's Vocals on the first album kicked ass.
Dont fuck with Skeletor! :Spin: