Barcelona 3th june, great concerts!

in fnac they played are you there and Angelica too and i dont remember them playing shroud of frost...
And in the electric show they played one song that i didnt know, maybe a cover? (apart from the metalica one)...
by the way, this has been the best concert ive ever been in... ive made lots of photos... ill try to post some of them

Both concerts were great, and it really surprised me the good sound in the Fnac forum in the acoustic concert.And yes, shroud of frost wasn't played there and angelica and are you there were actually played.

About the night's concert, the setlist were identical to the other spanish concerts with the variation that they playd ORION! I couldn't really believe what I was listening too.

They also played A dying wish and Sleepless, both maybe the best of the concert, along with Empty, One last goodbye and release (balance was outsider too)

Another anecdot was when in the song judgement when they have to go with the instrumental and fst part, something went wrong and they stopped playing.

This sort of things make them closer with the public.

great! thanks

pity i don't understand spanish
icon9.gif

Oceana,
Do you remember what I told you in the basa forums?

Something like:
"Don't worry bro, The Barcelona one will be a very special gig" ;)

Is there any more special than anathema coverin' Orion?
It was to be orgaaaasssmic :tickled:

By the way, very cool pics!!!

Thanks for your kind words about my review. In few days I'll post the Razzmatazz review too.

I'm also expecting some video :headbang: , I saw like three or four people recording the acoustic gig.

The left one seems to be more "confortable" than the right one, and usually less crowded. Like in Razzmatazz I, the best place to stay is the left corner, just in front (and close to) the bar. :kickass:

The only venue I prefer to stay in the right corner is Bikini.

Adéu!