Bare Knuckle pickups in US?

raybrochill

Nov 30, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
So I've been doing some listening around and I'm pretty much sold on the BKP Nailbomb for my Agile Septor. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where I can order them that is US based?

Christ, are they worth that much?

Yes. End of. But seriously, I've never been more consistently impressed with a company. I have a Nailbomb in my LP and its incredible, it beats my EMG 81 hands down for rhythm tones. I have also played quite a few of the others, and they all rock. The Mule is another fantastic sounding pup.

:lol:
Look at the amp I own, I'm a sucker for shit like this:headbang:

Right on. I just can't hear a $130 difference between the Bare Knuckle stuff and Seymour Duncans/DiMarzios. But hey, its your money! :headbang:

And I find it funny that the OP would a $200 pickup in a $350 guitar. Seems a pup like should be treated like royalty and put in a nice handmade guitar. Haha.

Right on. I just can't hear a $130 difference between the Bare Knuckle stuff and Seymour Duncans/DiMarzios. But hey, its your money! :headbang:

And I find it funny that the OP would a $200 pickup in a $350 guitar. Seems a pup like should be treated like royalty and put in a nice handmade guitar. Haha.

This is true, I guess I'm lucking being in the UK, the price difference is only about £40, which is worth it in my opinion, especially over Dimarzios :puke:

This is true, I guess I'm lucking being in the UK, the price difference is only about £40, which is worth it in my opinion, especially over Dimarzios :puke:

Ah that explains it, they have all those import export fee crap on them here.

I bought my last 4 EMG's at different times brand new for 75 a piece at the local GC, 47 a piece for the last Duncan KB and Distortion I bought...I keep hearing about BKP, but I think I'd be hard pressed to justify a 200 dollar p/up.

I've recorded a few bands in the past that had BK pups in their guitars. They were great pickups...dunno if they are worth the $200 price tag...but they were good. Personally I'd say a good Duncan or even an EMG would perform just as well, in my experience anyway.

~006