FOR SALE: 6 string Bare Knuckle Pickups. Make offers!

Josh Burgess

Feb 18, 2008
Tampa, FL
Hey, guys. I have a ton of references on harmony central and other forums... even the gear page. haha. my username is the same on all forums, and my username on ebay is: joshualoganhero. I'm posting this on all the forums I post on, because I need to sell these.

Anyways, I'm selling a brand new THREE pickup HUMBUCKER / SINGLE COIL / HUMBUCKER calibrated set of handwound Bare Knuckle Pickups. I ordered these pickups directly from Tim & BKP and they have never been removed from the box or installed in a guitar. I bought these just before I switched to 7 strings and I no longer play or own a 6 string guitar so I don't have use for them anymore. I really need to sell them. I was originally asking $350 shipped, but now I'm open to any offers.... I just need to get them out of here and get whatever money I can for them as I'm trying to finish paying off my custom 7 string that's almost done. More info below copy and pasted from my ebay auction I put up for them...

They are brand new and come with everything you'd get from a dealer or BKP, including picks, stickers, strings, and the pickups themselves. The pickups are as follows: Ceramic Warpig humbucker for the bridge position, Trilogy Suite single coil for the middle position, and a standard alnico Warpig for the neck position (as Tim for the most part does not recommend ceramic magnet pickups for use in the neck). The set is calibrated and each pickup is wound to match the others in both output and tonality. This is a GREAT set of pickups for anyone who's into fast paced, technical progressive metal and/or shred... basically perfect for anyone who plays with high gain and is looking for powerful, tight, detailed pickups with a lot of clarity and punch. However, they still are still very versatile with the single coil and coil splittable humbuckers.

Also, the humbuckers have 4 conductor wiring (allowing coil splitting and other versatile wiring capabilities) the set is meant to go in an F-spaced ("fender spaced" / "floyd spaced") guitar with a tremolo. Please, also be aware that there are some guitars with fixed bridges that are F-spaced (There are a few Ibanez guitars that come to mind.) so, it's possible they'd be fine for your guitar even if it doesn't have a tremolo.

Again, I thought $350 would be a good deal for all 3 pickups, but I think there may have been some price drop recently or something that's been making it hard for me to sell them. So, yeah.... I need to sell! Make me an offer if you want them!

100_5428.jpg

100_5429.jpg

100_5430.jpg

It's the exchange rate changing that makes them cheaper... was 2.01 or so during the summer, is now hovering around 1.60. After the VAT is removed, a single humbucker from BKP now costs about $135, instead of the $190-200 it used to.

That said, would you be willing to sell the Warpig bridge seperate? If you'll do $120 shipped, I'll take it!

It's the exchange rate changing that makes them cheaper... was 2.01 or so during the summer, is now hovering around 1.60. After the VAT is removed, a single humbucker from BKP now costs about $135, instead of the $190-200 it used to.

That said, would you be willing to sell the Warpig bridge seperate? If you'll do $120 shipped, I'll take it!

I sent you a PM. Let me know.

The pickups are sold now. Thanks, guys.

I have a few other things I'm looking to sell i'll list here incase anyone reads it, but i'll probably make a new thread for them later.... but let me know if any you're interested in anythign below.

-Ibanez Prestige RG1527 7-string $650 shipped
-ADAM A7 Studio Monitors (Pair) $800 shipped
-RME Fireface 800 Recording Interface $1150 shipped
-All three of these things are in perfect condition and going on ebay soon if they don't sell on any of the forums I post on. PM me if you're interested.

A7's HOLY SHIT do I wish I had money...how come you're parting with all this awesome stuff dude?

DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!

fucking whore i hate u, when were all out of money you pass this whore gear in front of us.

but then again i did just sell a kidney to get my twins.
GEDC0059.JPG

Whoa, nice dude, but first, why a 6505 (5150) AND 5150II? I'd think you'd want a little more variety - and what's with all the emblems on the 5150 II being mounted in front of the grille, rather than behind? The 5150II and Peavey emblems I don't mind that way, but for some reason to my eyes the EVH sig plate looks very awkward when in front...

A7's HOLY SHIT do I wish I had money...how come you're parting with all this awesome stuff dude?

I need money basically... I realized I can mix just as well on some other much less expensive speakers I have as I can on the Adam A7's (by mimicing EQ settings I use on winamp inside of my DAW while mixing and comparing to albums I like... not exactly the most recommended way to mix, but it works for me...), so I'd rather recover some money from them since I don't really need them. I bought an RME 9632 pci card to use instead of the fireface. I'm programming drums through midi, and recording guitars direct with an Axe-FX Ultra... so the 9632 does everything I need it to do. The Ibanez is being sold because I have a custom 7 string being made and it's going to be done soon and I've still gotta pay the 2nd half of it (it's a $2,000 guitar).