For Sale: Bare Knuckle Pickup, RME Fireface 800, Ibanez RG1527

Josh Burgess

Feb 18, 2008
Tampa, FL
Don't think there's a for sale forum on here anywhere, so just throwing this up here.

-6-string Bare Knuckle Ceramic Warpig bridge/Trilogy Suite single coil middle/Warpig neck H-S-H 3 pickups set for $350 shipped. Brand new in boxes and never installed in a guitar.

-Mint condition RME Fireface 800 Firewire recording interface with all original packaging $1150 shipped. Awesome, but it's way more than I need or want. I don't need all the ins and outs or the preamps, so I'm selling it to free up money for other things and going to use the RME 9632 pci card instead.

-I also might be selling an Ibanez RG1527 7-string in the near future because I should be getting a custom guitar made... probably will want about $600 shipped for that as it's pretty much like new...

Let me know if you're interested. I've bought and sold a ton of things on harmony central, ebay, and even the gear page lol. ebay name is joshualoganhero... forum name is the same as this one on all the other forums.

-Josh

Trilogy Suite single coil? Is that a Malmsteen signature pup? :p

lol Tim tends to name his pickups based on different artists... so maybe that's where the name came from.

By the way guys, I forgot to mention I'm in Florida... and probably would like to just keep shipping in the US or Canada, just because it'd be a lot easier/cheaper to ship. Sorry about that... I should've mentioned it in the original post.

Don't think there's a for sale forum on here anywhere, so just throwing this up here.

-6-string Bare Knuckle Ceramic Warpig bridge/Trilogy Suite single coil middle/Warpig neck H-S-H 3 pickups set for $350 shipped. Brand new in boxes and never installed in a guitar.

-Mint condition RME Fireface 800 Firewire recording interface with all original packaging $1150 shipped. Awesome, but it's way more than I need or want. I don't need all the ins and outs or the preamps, so I'm selling it to free up money for other things and going to use the RME 9632 pci card instead.

-I also might be selling an Ibanez RG1527 7-string in the near future because I should be getting a custom guitar made... probably will want about $600 shipped for that as it's pretty much like new...

Let me know if you're interested. I've bought and sold a ton of things on harmony central, ebay, and even the gear page lol. ebay name is joshualoganhero... forum name is the same as this one on all the other forums.

-Josh

Hi Josh,

I'm interesting in RME Fireface800. do you willing to sent to foreign?

if yes, please contact me by email. thank you.