Bareknuckle Pickups?

again, the audio corksniffers appear

quit wasting time on vintage new wave retro futuristic pickups hand wound by tony blair, and play your goddamn gutiar :>

Nah man. They're fucking shocking pickups. Absolute shite. Haven't you heard!?!?
:fu:

never said that, I actually think they have got a nice sound (I dig the Aftermath), all I'm saying is that they're not tight at al...the voicing is nice, If I'm looking for a pickup for doom/sludge the BKP would be my first choice....read again, I never said they suck, I'm only saying they're not tight at all. and if someone is coming from EMG81s he'll definitely dissapointed with the muddyness....always depends on what you want of course

I've been thinking about replacing the stock bridge pup in my Agile with a ceramic Warpig. I have the 7 string version in a cheap Schecter with a basswood body. I really like the tone, but the guitar can't stay in tune, so I basically use it for tone tests.

As for the Warpig being muddy, I thought so too when I heard the clips people were posting of them on the BKP forums, but my personal experience with them has proven otherwise. Was also thinking about the Cold Sweat as well.