YT: Fortin Meathead and NGD!

if a fixed bridge was an option, i'd be saving monies for your sig !

They will be a hipshot version. I'm getting one of those myself!

Holy shit dude! That thing is hot!
Congratulations on the endorsement.

I suppose you're going to bombard the shit out of us with clips of it's awesomeness! :)
(Okay. so I'm a little jealous!)
Thanks man, it's a dream come true to me so I'm really happy. And my main focus now is to finish the Feared album so I might spare you guys from all the clippage :D

Funny, just filled out one of their guitar quote forms a couple hours before you announced this.
Sick guitar man, it fits you perfectly. I hope to hop on board with Strictly 7 soon.
Congrats to you as well then! You'll be sooo pleased!

Congrats dude!
Guitar looks ace, altho in Real live matte black alsways looks kinda "meh" next to normal black for me. Looks tits on pics tho, especially with the white binding and the inlay!
Ebony fretboard is sexy too.

Not a huge fan of the sound in the clip though

I have to check why we went with ash in n the first place. This was before the summer. Jim suggested it for some reason. Seems like he knows his woods :D

From what little research I did when I was choosing woods for my guitar it seemed to me that ash is a more balanced wood while mahogany has more low end and is more suited for rhythm guitar and alder is brighter and more suited for solo playing. I think that's a generalization though, I'm sure you can get good rhythm and lead tones with any wood if it's a good quality guitar. I always thought differences between woods are exaggerated.

From what little research I did when I was choosing woods for my guitar it seemed to me that ash is a more balanced wood while mahogany has more low end and is more suited for rhythm guitar and alder is brighter and more suited for solo playing. I think that's a generalization though, I'm sure you can get good rhythm and lead tones with any wood if it's a good quality guitar. I always thought differences between woods are exaggerated.

Agreed, never been a wood-caring-guy. Except for my own wood :eek:

And here's another pic
frilagd.jpg

I met Jim Lewis (Strictly7 guy) and the other two guys that work for him on tour a few months ago and they're all really cool dudes. I have a custom guitar on order which actually isn't too far from your siggy, but kind of stripped down in comparison. It sounds like he's getting swamped with orders lately, which is really cool for him, but not so great if you're hoping to have a guitar made, hehe.

don't think that it's rendered, seems like it the pic was shot on a bright ground and cut out with the lasso tool
in photoshop, the edges would look better if rendered ;)