Barlows return

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
that's right ladies, read it and weep!

Former ICED EARTH frontman Matt Barlow has reportedly joined Danish metallers PYRAMAZE as the replacement for Lance King. The news was revealed in the brand new issue of the German magazine Rock Hard, which features an in-depth interview with Barlow and a short question-and-answer session with PYRAMAZE guitarist/songwriter Michael Kammeyer.

PYRAMAZE split with Lance King last November due to "personal and professional reasons." The group is currently working on material for its third album, tentatively due next spring.

:headbang:

Barlow.png

:oops:

Yea Iced Earth, or rather Schaffer, hate has become almost trendy nowdays. Pyramaze is pretty damn awesome, check out Legend of the Bone Carver.

Haha. Seriously though, listen to "I Died For You" and "Melancholy (Holy Martyr)" back-to-back. Actually, listen to the first few songs of both The Dark Saga and Something Wicked back-to-back.

By the way, this is coming from someone who absolutely loves The Dark Saga and Horror Show.

Yes, its true Barlow recycles riffs, I can think of quite a few bands that do. As long as the songs continue to kick ass I will be content though.

OMG... Barlow in Pyramaze?

Lance King was good... but OMG! This is fan-fucking-tastic news!

Pyramaze > Iced Earth (well, except Burnt Offerings)

Man, you guys don't understand how fucking hard I am right now. My cock is going to rip through my pants at any moment. This is the best news of the year... nay, of the century!

HOW COULD THEY!!!
WHY WOULD THEY!!!

from their myspace songs pyramaze dont really interest me, but with barlow they will have some potential