Bartender Pics?

grrr...now I'M getting frustrated that the stupid links don't work. They're on photobucket now (thanks for the tip). So if it works this time...I'll link the rest.

thanks!

IMG_2192.jpg

Thanks for the pictures. Thats cool that people got to take pics with her.

I think her hair looks awesome! It shows off her face more. Even though im sure most were not looking at her face lol.

Dennis

jdennis007 said:
Thanks for the pictures. Thats cool that people got to take pics with her.

I think her hair looks awesome! It shows off her face more. Even though im sure most were not looking at her face lol.

Dennis

It's trick photography, if you stare long enough you'll see that she does have a face.

At last year's progpower, I was by her bar right at midnight when it became sept. 19(my birthday). We were talking about tattoo work. She showed me her artwork and she was the first person to wish me a happy birthday.

It would be a scary thing to imagine how long the line would be if she had an autograph session.:Spin:

tattooedsean666 said:
At last year's progpower, I was by her bar right at midnight when it became sept. 19(my birthday). We were talking about tattoo work. She showed me her artwork and she was the first person to wish me a happy birthday.

It would be a scary thing to imagine how long the line would be if she had an autograph session.:Spin:

Not only her but it was my understanding the ladies of PP loved the guys in club vinyl last year. Bartender appreciation!