Bass Amp Sim?

Kaza

Mar 8, 2017
Hey guys, what bass amp simulators are out there that are coherent with windows 10 and 64 bit?

Last edited:
i remember this forum used to be a lot more supportive and more of a community 6 years ago. now if someone new has a question, they just get shunned?

not what i was expecting.

i used to use the IK Amplitube ampeg simulator but they dont have that in 64 bit so im open to other suggestions?

i remember this forum used to be a lot more supportive and more of a community 6 years ago.
First of all, you can't even wait 24 hours for someone to reply? You know it's the weekend, right? :erk:

Honey draws more flies than vinegar.

I often use Kemper now but theres alot of good bassamp sim. Ezmix2 has alot of good presets. if you want free, TSE have a BOD https://www.tseaudio.com/software/tseBOD. Ignite amps shb-1 And NadIR
loader with cabsim impulses.

They dont sound half bad! thanks man!

First of all, you can't even wait 24 hours for someone to reply? You know it's the weekend, right? :erk:

Honey draws more flies than vinegar.
you joined in 2013... if you were around 7-8 years ago, you'd understand.
but i guess im gonna hold my judgements - dont want to hurt anyones feelings. ;)

you joined in 2013... if you were around 7-8 years ago, you'd understand.
but i guess im gonna hold my judgements - dont want to hurt anyones feelings. ;)

Settle down, man.

This place used to have a lot more traffic than it does today. That means you'll have to wait bit longer for responses now than you would have back then. If you need a fast response, try a busier forum (KVR, GearSlutz, your DAW's forum, etc.).

Settle down, man.

This place used to have a lot more traffic than it does today. That means you'll have to wait bit longer for responses now than you would have back then. If you need a fast response, try a busier forum (KVR, GearSlutz, your DAW's forum, etc.).

you guys are so sensitive. i am settled down. i wasnt being sarcastic in any of my comments.

Bias amp can be dialed to achieve really good bass tones,it depends by the genre though. Also the vst that reproduce the markbass tone it's really good,it's called mark bass by Overloud. In this mixtest I tried to reproduce the born of osiris bass tone with pretty good results using Bias amp: . The routing and the overall processing has been very challenging though.

Last edited:
Bias amp can be dialed to achieve really good bass tones,it depends by the genre though. Also the vst that reproduce the markbass tone it's really good,it's called mark bass by Overloud. In this mixtest I tried to reproduce the born of osiris bass tone with pretty good results using Bias amp: . The routing and the overall processing has been very challenging though.

thanks for the info, brother. Also, im digging your mix! i should post some of mine some time!

There was already mentioned grate free ones but if you want paid - get Kazrog thermionic ... bass amped (don't remember right name, essentially ampeg). I was blow how much clank it got just by putting it on.

Kuassa Cerberus is the best bass ampsim I've heard to date. Is the problem with no 64-bit a non-Reaper user thing?

Kuassa Cerberus is the best bass ampsim I've heard to date. Is the problem with no 64-bit a non-Reaper user thing?

Nah, its just a computer thing i think. if your computer is 64 bit, you should use 64 bit softwares. im not sure why - i dont know too much about the computer mumbo jumbo bullshit. lol

I don't know too much about computers either, and I'm using Win 64 with Amplitube easily. Might not be the best use of resources but it's running pretty smooth.

Yes Markbass by Overloud is great two. But I recommend TH3 because it is newer, more flexible and you can use all the guitar effects and amps two. And it has anothers bass amps that Markbass doesn't have.